Some thoughts on the current eco-economy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Some thoughts on the current eco-economy

by gilgamesh » 17/09/07, 11:42

I've been with you for a long time forum econo and free energy and I wait until finally someone offers me a concrete solution adapted to the real life. Solutions that can be used for completely ignorant people and who just want a vehicle that polishes much less. I paid a salad bowl for a system hydrogenboost and I got bored with it for a few months and I got to the conclusion that it is anything and the main purpose is to bring money to the manufacturer.

On the other hand I consider myself to be a "believer" in relation to the pantone system - I have enough technical understanding to follow the operation and the discussions but I have no possibility of tinkering or installing it alone because I do not have the time or the facilities for this kind of work.
In this sense I wait for me to offer workshops pantone recommended or pantone eficace kit or car already pantonisé to buy or se it that self. We can not all be pawns even though I understand that it is very important that people become speakers themselves - everyone is active in the field where he has the best opportunities.

The history of the town hall (see here https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... y_sur_Orne ) I find very encouraging is a step in the right direction. Maybe it's a good idea to limit yourself to some very popular car models and develop simple kits that really work and that can be easily installed at low cost.
Besides, I'm waiting for an automatic correction to be installed on the forum because as you see the French it is not my forte in writing.
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/07, 12:19

No for mistakes it's not planned ... sorry : Mrgreen:

But you know you can edit your message afterwards if you see some ...

Otherwise I just created a topic of reflection a little in the same kind as yours, to read here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pib-croiss ... t4046.html
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 19/09/07, 21:51

Anyway I am supporting with interest the development of the story of the "trainer" who ordered the system at copra ??
In general I think that it is rather difficult to make kits that work for any car that are simple at the same time. For that I am rather a little mischievous but we will see.
0 x

gilgamesh
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Some thoughts on the current eco-economic situation

by crispus » 19/09/07, 22:38

gilgamesh wrote:Besides, I'm waiting for an automatic correction to be installed on the forum because as you see the French it is not my forte in writing.

You can install an automatic corrector via the google toolbar or firefox extension (ex: MySpell). I just realized that I had installed the 2. Very useful when like me we type the letters in the mess : Lol:
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 20/09/07, 10:47

Thank you popur your advice for the bar google but my computer is in Portuguese, it complicates a little and I'm not too easy in computer ... maybe I'll get there anyway
0 x

gilgamesh