Work less, earn more ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Work less, earn more ...

by Christophe » 10/06/07, 10:27

Received by email:

A law, voted in the discretion and for good reason, which concerns the extension of the payment of the unemployment allowance of our deputies not reelected from 6 months to 5 years! To discover ... Note that our deputies of all tendencies have adopted it.

WORK LESS - EARN MORE! BE DEPUTY

For each non-re-elected member, the French will have to pay 417 120 Euros = 60 months x 6952 XNUMX euros in compensation .....
New unemployment benefit for deputies.
Taken on RMC by JJ BOURDIN

Elected officials from left to right all agree! Most of the media don't say a word !!! And at the end of the 5 years, they will receive 20% of this treatment "for life" !!!

So, make an effort, work to pay taxes which will be used to pay for the "golden parachutes" of our deputies.

5 years of "unemployment" benefit for deputies = gold parachute of 417.120 Euros
But why 5 years? It is precisely the time for a legislative change.
It's scandalous ! At a time when the candidates tell us about the efforts that the French will have to make to reduce the debt and that they denounce the expensive lifestyle of the State.
Profession: politician = professional liar!

Information on the new "unemployment" allowance for deputies was first revealed by "Le Canard Enchaîné" on February 7, 2007.
Then taken over and specified by the Midi Libre on March 1, 2007.
Curiously apart from these two media, silence on the side of TVs, radios or other newspapers, usually always quick to denounce the golden parachutes of certain big bosses (certainly with good reason ...).

Why not more echo on this affair? No doubt because this law - passed quietly - was unanimously adopted by all the political groups: UMP, PS, UDF and PCF, who in order to give themselves advantages know how to get along perfectly.

For each member not re-elected the French will have to pay 417.120 Euros
= 60 months x 6 euros in compensation!
Confidence reigns over the outcome of the next ballot and the rascals and friends are getting organized: JL Debré before leaving has passed a law adopted unanimously and in complete silence so that a non-reelected deputy can touch for 60 month instead of 6 months his net monthly allowance which is to date according to info on the National Assembly site in monthly net 5178 euros, gross 6 952 euros.
The total of 60 months of inactivity in monthly gross costs 417 euros per non-reelected deputy!

The allowances allocated to deputies were defined by ordinance n ° 58-1210 of December 13, 1958. The basic allowance is calculated "by reference to the salary of civil servants occupying state posts classified in the category currently called out. ladder.

It is equal to the average of the lowest salary and the highest salary in this category ", which corresponds to the salary of a State Councilor with less than one year of seniority in his grade.
There is also the residence allowance, as for civil servants, at the rate of 3%. According to article 2 of the aforementioned ordinance:
"The parliamentary allowance is supplemented by a so-called official allowance". The amount of this allowance is equal to a quarter of the amount of the parliamentary allowance (actual parliamentary allowance increased by the residence allowance).

Since February 1, 2007, the gross monthly allowances are as follows:
- Basic allowance: 5 400, 32 euros
- Residential allowance (3%): 162, 01 euros
- Official allowance (25% of the total): 1, 390? Or gross monthly 58 euros
Mandatory deductions
Must be deducted from monthly gross miscellaneous deductions:
- Contribution to the pension fund during the first 15 years of office:
€ 1
- Exceptional solidarity contribution: 55, 62 Euros
- Generalized social contribution and contribution to the reimbursement of social debt: 539,55 euros
- Contribution to the income guarantee fund: 27,00 euros
Or net monthly 5 euros.

Before leaving the presidency of the National Assembly, Jean Louis Debré, new president of the constitutional council, gave a nice gift to his friends, deputies of all parties: a law, passed on the sly by all the groups, allowing all deputies not re-elected next June, to continue to receive their parliamentary allowance for another 60 months, instead of 6 currently (and yes times are hard!)
Of course, this generous "unemployment benefit" is completely unconditional, and the lucky beneficiary of this pretty remuneration of 4 and a half years, is not bound by any commitment whatsoever, such as for example justifying the search for a new job, d 'a monthly visit to an ANPE adviser, or to an activity justifying this "social assistance", in short, everything that is required of ordinary unemployed people.

This is what the Republic is bursting with, the corruption of its elites, because obviously no party has protested, since all will benefit from the largesse of Mr. Debré.

You are scandalized, so do not remain indifferent, at least spread this message!
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Work less, earn more ...

by bolt » 10/06/07, 10:55

Christophe wrote:
For each deputy not reelected the French will have to pay 417 120 Euros = 60 months x 6952 XNUMX euros of indemnities .....
New unemployment benefit for deputies.

Hello,
If I understood correctly, it is better to always re-elect the same ones, so as not to multiply these allowances every 5 years

Are resigners also entitled to this "golden parachute"
:?: (since they then decide themselves not to be re-elected)

bolt
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Work less, earn more ...

by crispus » 10/06/07, 14:48

Bolt wrote:If I understood correctly, it is better to always re-elect the same ones, so as not to multiply these allowances every 5 years

You cut the rug out from under me : Lol:

Like what a good old totalitarian regime can be less costly for taxpayers, corruption still affecting the same people instead of funding a multitude : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

On the other hand, not all deputies are concerned: I understand that this allowance will not be paid if they have certain other mandates, or if they work in the public service. What discrimination!
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 10/06/07, 15:59

Edit: edited;)
Last edited by dreamer the 10 / 06 / 07, 16: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/07, 16:23

Oops the info was wrong ... at least in part:

Hello everybody

Regarding the information relating to the deputies' allowance, I
am the relay of a Hoax, at least partial. I therefore want to
restore the truth :

This is a hoax since the original message says
1 ° that it has just been voted -> it dates from 2003

2 ° that deputies keep all of their compensation
for 5 years -> no, they don't keep everything, it's declining

3 ° that this indemnity concerns all the deputies -> NO? only those who were salaried, cer which excludes the majority of them, since they come from the public service for the most part.

For more info:
http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/conna ... emnite.asp

This 2003 law was essentially aimed at allowing non-civil servants to take the risk of being elected! Indeed, currently the deputies are mostly civil servants, the rest having either fortune or a liberal profession ... which
often comes back to the same thing. And when a civil servant is not re-elected, he returns to his previous post .... "
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/06/07, 18:22

Happy and prompt rectification.

That said, of course, it's pretty cheerful to be able to set your own salary, but you have to set the record straight.

1) if the post of deputy is insufficiently remunerated, will only be interested in public affairs as "second knives" (even easier to handle than others)
2) if you are a member of the Var or the Pyrenees, you have a serious interest in having an apartment in Paris, and not of the 12 m² type in Barbès. Next to that, you still have to maintain and house your wife and children.
3) some deputies have to return part of their IP to their party: in Belgium, a few years ago, Belgian green deputies returned 50% to the party, which brought their net IP back to a salary for a teacher (around 1500 net euros)
4) for some, you will find an interesting job in the private sector that you left for 10 or 15 years (hence the application of this measure to employees)
5) a deputy is also a man of money, I have heard that a general councilor, if he wanted to be in a good position to be elected, had to drain 250.000 euros per year towards his party. Advertising, congresses, party headquarters, secretary pay, it's expensive.
6) some deputies have to pay with their own funds an additional employee who assists them in their business.

So these figures are not that outrageous! Try to be a party activist and run for office to see!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/07, 16:01

0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 07/08/07, 18:49

Hello

I've been applying it for years; I have 9 working days this year (including 5 last week, will need 2 months of recovery).

the only problem is that the less you do the less you want to do and that in the long run : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Let us not forget that the so-called "primitive" peoples "work" only one hour a day to meet their needs.

Quite a few dynamic young executives should go and spend a few months with them; that would prevent them from bothering those around them : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

the notion of work is very recent, nothing forbids abolishing it. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/08/07, 17:25

ARF! that's good ! Zac my hero!

a priest would say: "idleness is the mother of all vices"; and shit! it's good to hang out a bit!

I am starting from a base of 4 hours of work per day in order to produce what we need, the time remaining to produce what we do not have (for those who want it), but the expansion needs of the company. economy today does not allow us to do this. (unless you take time to sleep)

We have arrived at this absurdity that even if we refute this system, we are obliged to use it to capitalize our retirement ... (PEA, Life insurance, PEP ...) all indexed on financial values ​​and mainly on the stock Exchange

Ch_er, Me_de, Cr_tte, B_te, C_l!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 08/08/07, 18:55

+1 but shhh, don't repeat it ..
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."