Pantone + doping report in Science et Vie

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Pantone + doping report in Science et Vie

by Christophe » 07/06/07, 22:46

I spent + 1h with a science and life journalist today.

Following the work done by the Mines of Douai, a report will be made about the 100% pantone but also the injection of water (something pkoi the reporter called me) ...

It should be published in August or September ... Here I am keeping you informed if there is something new ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/06/07, 14:30

Mmmmhh .... :?

Is it a good? S&V sometimes has ways of presenting things a little ... "surprising" when you know the subjects well ...

I hope that the person in charge of this will do a good job!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/07, 22:19

Precisely she seems damn skeptical the person in question ... and she has no contact among the officials (ifp, total ...) ... inevitably they say more the "truth" than us ... (it was my impression on the phone) ...

So we gave her what we could (different findings and theories ...) now it's up to her to make the difference ...

Hoping that good scientific sense dominates the article rather than dogmatic prejudices ...

One thing is certain: S&V often allows itself to tell bullshit (Cool the earth, the many articles on the air car ... etc etc) ... so pkoi an article in the conditional on our work?

Wait & See ...
0 x