Nicolas Sarkozy pete the leads!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Nicolas Sarkozy pete the leads!

by Christophe » 11/04/07, 11:24

Let’s react before it’s too late ...

Sarkozy's genetic fatalism

In France, the controversies are jostling around Nicolas Sarkozy. The UMP candidate claims that pedophilia and youth suicide are genetic. His opponents and scientists denounce theses inspired by the American right. As for the Chained Duck, he reveals that Sarkozy would have promised a "disguised" amnesty to Chirac.

The UMP candidate drew the wrath of his opponents, on the right, on the left, the Catholic Church and scientific circles. During a debate with the philosopher Michel Onfray, in Philosophie Magazine, Nicolas Sarkozy declares: "I would be inclined to think that one is born a pedophile (….) There are 1 or 200 young people who commit suicide in France every year (...) because genetically, they had a fragility, a preliminary pain (...). Circumstances are not everything, the part of the innate is immense ". Pedophilia and suicide are therefore genetic predispositions for the candidate Sarkozy.

In front of the outcry provoked by his statements Nicolas Sarkozy says he does not wish to argue on this subject and prefers to play appeasement. "What is the difference between the innate and the acquired? He said this weekend" I will be careful not to decide "but his opponents on the left and on the right refuse to pass the sponge. these unacceptable, monstrous and shocking statements. This conception of society where man is predetermined by his genes, a theory rejected today by scientists but a theory which had once founded the Nazi and fascist ideologies, refers say the opponents of Sarkozy to a world of castes, of sub-men, far from our democracy, end of quote.

Was there a secret agreement between Sarkozy and Chirac?

Le Canard Enchaîné claims in any case in its edition of Wednesday April 11 that Nicolas Sarkozy would have made a secret agreement with Jacques Chirac in exchange for the support of the outgoing president for his candidacy.

In the event of the UMP candidate's victory, the agreement would provide, on behalf of the reasonable period of time, for judges to place files over 10 years without follow-up. The outgoing President would thus avoid any legal prosecution for the three fictitious employment cases and others in which he remains involved.

Source: http://www.rtbf.be/info/international/ARTICLE_083770
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/07, 11:25

Friend, do you hear the black flight of crows on our plains?
Friend, do you hear the deaf cries of the country we are chaining?
Hey, supporters, workers and peasants, this is the alarm.
Tonight the enemy will know the price of blood and tears.

Go up the mine and down the hill, comrades !
Take the rifles, the grapeshot, the grenades out of the straw.
Hey, bullet and knife killers, kill quickly!
Hey, saboteur, watch your burden: dynamite ...

It is we who break the prison bars for our brothers.
Hate after us and the hunger that drives us, misery.
There are countries where people in the hollow of their beds are dreaming.
Here, we, you see, we walk and we kill, we die ...

Here everyone knows what they want, what they do when they pass.
Friend, if you fall a friend comes out of the shadows for you.
Tomorrow black blood will dry in the bright sun on the roads.
Sing, companions, in the night Liberty listens to us ...

Friend, do you hear these deaf cries of the country we are chaining?
Friend, do you hear the black flight of crows on our plains?
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ...
0 x
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 11/04/07, 13:23

Christophe, I will end up believing that you are genetically against the little corporal, not to be confused against the little ones : Lol:
0 x
In eternal learning
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/07, 13:38

Ah ah ah ... I am "simply" against fascism and extremism (of all kinds: social, racial, religious but also ecological ...). See my results on "Which candidate do you look like".

Why are you for such comments? : Cry:
0 x
papalopoulos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by papalopoulos » 12/04/07, 18:06

To give some sources to the first post:

http://www.philomag.com/article,dialogu ... is,288.php

MO: I am not a Rousseauist and would not maintain that man is naturally good. In my opinion, one is born neither good nor bad.
We become it, because these are the circumstances that make man.

NS: But what do you do with our choices, with everyone's freedom?

MO: I would not give them an exaggerated importance. There are many things we do not choose. You did not choose your sexuality among several formulas, for example. Neither was a pedophile. One morning, among all possible sexual orientations, he did not decide to be attracted to children. However, we are not born homosexual, heterosexual or pedophile. I think that we are shaped, not by our genes, but by our environment, by the family and socio-historical conditions in which we live.

NS: I don't agree with you. I would incline, for my part, to think that one is born pedophile, and it is besides a problem that we do not know how to cure this pathology. There are 1 or 200 young people who commit suicide in France each year, it's not because their parents took care of them badly! But because, genetically, they had a fragility, a prior pain. Take smokers: some get cancer, some don't. The former have an inherited physiological weakness. Circumstances are not everything, the part of the innate is immense.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/04/07, 11:18

Yeah that reminds me of the movie minority reports where future criminals are arrested before committing their misdeeds

Soon in France

that said, it is possible that certain pathological cases are determinant in behavior, still it would be necessary to make a more than serious study
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
papalopoulos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by papalopoulos » 18/04/07, 09:28

And even if there were genetic influences on behavior, it cannot be denied today that the influence of education and experiences as a child are insignificant in the development of adult behaviors. .
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 18/04/07, 11:20

I also believe that it is the main vector

Education is the guarantor of these overflows
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/08, 20:10

Is Sarkozy really a fascist?

http://www.amnistia.net/news/articles/f ... ni_202.htm

Book prefaced by the equivalent of the Italian lepen ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/02/08, 21:36

The UMP candidate affirms that pedophilia and suicide of young people are of genetic origin.

Dialectic of villain! He didn't have a (gifted) kid who tried to kill himself! Normal, if his son thinks like him!

(I will not say anything about pedophilia, nobody has really understood it yet, as well as homosexuality)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be