The not re-elected will be better compensated

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The not re-elected will be better compensated

by rezut » 30/03/07, 12:57

It's scandalous : Evil:

The deputies who will not be re-elected on June 17 will now be compensated for 5 years.
This system should allow deputies who do not belong to the public service to find a job. The rapporteur for this text is the deputy for Meurthe-et Moselle Claude Gaillard
For MEPs, things will remain unchanged in the first half. It is from the second semester that they will receive 1% of their basic compensation (2 euros gross) which will be declining for 70 years.
To finance this system, elected officials pay a contribution of 0,5% of their basic compensation.
For members who have other mandates or other income, the Assembly pays only the difference. This system was applied for the first time in 1.
have you heard about it in the media?
not me

source here [url] http://lorraine-champagne-ardenne.franc ... 355-fr.php

I forwarded to several televised newspapers and only TF1 answered this to me.
Your comments and suggestions caught our attention
We transmit them, for information, to the Editorial staff of TF1 which will try to take them into account as far as possible.

rezut

I checked the link it is still valid (maybe not for a long time)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/03/07, 15:23

: Evil: How do you want the French to identify with politicians who pass similar laws for their mouth on one side and on the other reduce or remove social protection for the rest of the French !!! : Evil:

It is really necessary to transfer all this RACAILLE, these MAFIEUX, this NOMENKLATURA which governs us and considers us as M - - - - E!
They really need to be re-educated in MAO style ... :?

Nothing has fundamentally changed since 1789, the nobility of that time was replaced by an Enarchy which only works for money and uses man and the planet for its own interests instead of being at their service !!!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 01/04/07, 00:17

citro wrote:: evil: How do you want the French to identify with politicians who pass similar laws for their mouths on one side and on the other reduce or remove social protection for the rest of the French !!! : Evil:

It is really necessary to transfer all this RACAILLE, these MAFIEUX, this NOMENKLATURA which governs us and considers us as M - - - - E!
They really need to be re-educated in MAO style ... :?

Nothing has fundamentally changed since 1789, the nobility of that time was replaced by an Enarchy which only works for money and uses man and the planet for its own interests instead of being at their service !!!

I would qualify your - just - anger a little, Citro, by reminding you that it is said in this article that this measure is financed by deductions from the salaries of members of parliament in activity.
A sort of pay-as-you-go pension ... with one nuance, the proportion active / retired continues to decrease while the number of deputies (active or "retired") remains the same.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/04/07, 00:59

It is good to read between the lines, but also important, to grasp the nectar. :D
To finance this system, elected officials pay a contribution of 0,5% of their basic compensation.
By the way, being very broad, let's say that an MP, on average, makes 3 successive terms.
We can deduce that 3 deputies contribute for a colleague at Chomdu.
So this needy ex-elected will have a royal allowance of 3 x 0,5% = 1,5% of the allowance of a sitting parliamentarian (and again it must be on basic salary without multiple compensation). This does not make bezef!
You are going to tell me that it will be more important when it is granted because the allowance is degressive, and that it is intended only for "without the money", indeed, this can be rare in the profession ... (As Chaban?)

So do you think this is credible? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 01/04/07, 01:08

gegyx wrote:So do you think this is credible? : Mrgreen:

For a while, I almost put in the usual formulas like "but I don't know if these withdrawals will be enough" but I was lazy.
Result, here I am blown by someone less lazy than me (not very hard : Lol: ) and, therefore, forced to write 2 times more !!!

Lazy people don't pay !!

Thank you for your vigilance, Gegyx.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 01/04/07, 08:42

gegyx wrote:It is good to read between the lines, but also important, to grasp the nectar. :D
By the way, being very broad, let's say that an MP, on average, makes 3 successive terms.
We can deduce that 3 deputies contribute for a colleague at Chomdu.
So this needy ex-elected will have a royal allowance of 3 x 0,5% = 1,5% of the allowance of a sitting parliamentarian (and again it must be on basic salary without multiple compensation). This does not make bezef!
You are going to tell me that it will be more important when it is granted because the allowance is degressive, and that it is intended only for "without the money", indeed, this can be rare in the profession ... (As Chaban?)

So do you think this is credible? : Mrgreen:

You just have to entrust the file to the Canard Enchaîné because to verify that it's not cotton!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/04/07, 10:57

bham wrote:You just have to entrust the file to the Canard Enchaîné because to verify that it's not cotton!

Good idea, : Idea: they must already be on the job.

They will explain this to us in detail with supporting examples ... I have to explain myself ...
0 x