José Bové President, spokesman for the French

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

José Bové President, spokesman for the French

by gegyx » 20/03/07, 12:07

http://www.unisavecbove.org/

Statement by José Bové on March 19
The Constitutional Council officially validated my candidacy for the presidential election.
I want to thank all the elected officials who granted me their sponsorships, despite the scandalous democratic lockdown organized by the major parties. I salute their courage and their democratic spirit. I also want to thank all the citizens who mobilized in record time to travel across France and convince the mayors to allow me to be present at this election. Now the real battle begins. At stake is an electoral insurrection against economic liberalism.
My candidacy, collective, is that of all citizens who really want to change their lives and who trust neither the anti-social right nor the social-liberal left to initiate the social, feminist, democratic, anti-racist and ecological revolution.
We want a social revolution to impose another sharing of wealth between those who toil and those who binge.
We want a democratic revolution to impose a different distribution of powers between citizens and assemblies.
We want an ecological revolution to impose another trade-off between uncontrolled growth and the preservation of the planet.
In particular, we propose that, from the day after the presidential election, the following seven measures be applied without delay:

-banning of layoffs for companies making profits;

-immediate rehabilitation of the dignity of people, of the functioning of public services and of housing in working-class neighborhoods and suburbs;

- framework law against violence against women;

-installation of the integral proportional to the elections and convocation of a Constituent Assembly for a New Republic;

- immediate memorial on GMO crops in the open field and the construction of the EPR nuclear reactor;

-veto from France to WTO negotiations aimed at dismantling public services;

- regularization of undocumented migrants.
The alternative left that I embody is the link between the citizens who said "no" to liberal Europe in 2005 and all the political, trade union and associative forces who have chosen a united candidacy. in 2007.
This alternative left is rebellious, unitary and unifying. Its ambition is to bring out of the polls a new citizen force which aims to put an end to an endless and inconsequential alternation between the right and the left.
Another world is on the move, another future is possible!
At the polls, citizens!
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 20/03/07, 12:24

He will have my newsletter!

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
gegyx
Econologue expert