Corinne Lepage joins Bayrou!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Corinne Lepage joins Bayrou!

by jean63 » 10/03/07, 19:16

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/10032007/202/c ... ayrou.html

This is pretty good news for Bayrou. : Mrgreen:

Modified title (mea culpa).
Last edited by jean63 the 11 / 03 / 07, 12: 53, 2 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Corinne Lepage joins Bayrou => vote Bayrou !!!

by Cuicui » 10/03/07, 21:03

jean63 wrote:http://fr.news.yahoo.com/10032007/202/corinne-lepage-jette-l-eponge-et-rejoint-francois-bayrou.html

+1
0 x
DERF
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by DERF » 11/03/07, 12:32

jean63 wrote:http://fr.news.yahoo.com/10032007/202/corinne-lepage-jette-l-eponge-et-rejoint-francois-bayrou.html

To believe that econology must be an economy of ecological ideas for some. I really do not understand the purpose of this post!
To believe that Bayrou is green is to believe in Prince Charming!
In any case I am disappointed that some use this forum to display such beliefs.
Bayrou is not a humanist, just a pushy man ... like his little friends who govern us.
So to make the apology of a pushy on this site, I do not see at all what is the relationship with econology.
Politics is important OK but we pay our heads so resist or soften our brains it's up to you! Apparently some have already chosen ..........
Our duty is to have the courage of our ideas!
Last edited by DERF the 11 / 03 / 07, 12: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
Long live the little birds !!!!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/07, 12:36

DERF I find you very aggressive for a first post here ... but maybe you prefer Sargolene in Bayrou ... In this case your aggressiveness is explained ... : Mrgreen:

For other sources concerning this alliance (which I salute because all the tenths of% are good in the 1st round to counter Sargolène):
http://www.econologique.info/index.php/ ... ironnement
0 x
DERF
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by DERF » 11/03/07, 12:41

Christophe wrote:DERF I find you very aggressive for a first post here ... but maybe you prefer Sargolene in Bayrou ... In this case your aggressiveness is explained ... : Mrgreen:

For other sources concerning this alliance (which I salute):
http://www.econologique.info/index.php/ ... rejoint-fr
ancois-bayrou-in-the-race-in-the-news-news-environment

Interpret what you want, it belongs to you!
My aggressiveness as you say is up to my astonishment.
My amazement to see that the best ideas get lost in the media.
Finally if even the moderators of a non-political site at the base express their softest ideas what to do? .....
Last edited by DERF the 11 / 03 / 07, 12: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 12:42

CAP21 (Corinne Lepage) for the HVB in France:

I did not want to put this info here but hey it is also logical: an INFO which may change the situation for those who are for HBV in France in diesels (discovered by chance by going to the site www.oliomobile.fr ) ==>

http://www.oliomobile.org/french/index. ... &Itemid=27

excellent arguments (bioethanol and E85 out) =>

Sunflower cultivation is not irrigated and requires very few inputs (nitrates, pesticides) and therefore has a fairly favorable environmental balance. Used in Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, the short supply chain of Pure Vegetable Oils offers agriculture new prospects for outlets and incomes and contributes to greater added value and employment in rural areas . Eric Delhaye, spokesperson for CAP 21, requests that France launch in 2007 a vast campaign of experimentation with Pure Vegetable Oils on fleets of public service vehicles (local authorities, state services) so as to supply by the feedback of experiences the production of a European standard which will provide a framework and the guarantees necessary for the development of the sector towards individuals
Last edited by jean63 the 11 / 03 / 07, 12: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/07, 12:45

DERF wrote:Finally if even the moderators of a non-political site at the base express their softest ideas what to do? .....

Speaking of molesse and political ideas, I believe that your signature is not a good example ...extremists (from all sides and you seem to be one) are not welcome here... so either you change it or I change it for you or you release ...

: Evil:
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 03 / 07, 12: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 12:47

DERF wrote:

To believe that econology must be an economy of ecological ideas for some. I really do not understand the purpose of this post!
To believe that Bayrou is green is to believe in Prince Charming!
In any case I am disappointed that some use this forum to display such beliefs.
Bayrou is not a humanist, just a pushy man ... like his little friends who govern us.
So to make the apology of a pushy on this site, I do not see at all what is the relationship with econology.
Politics is important OK but we pay our heads so resist or soften our brains it's up to you! Apparently some have already chosen ..........
Our duty is to have the courage of our ideas!

Can we laugh? I never said that Bayrou was green (neither more nor less than Sarko and Ségo), but I believe that the rallying of C. Lepage is a strong sign, I would see her Minister of State for the Environment at the same level than the Prime Minister.

What is true is that Bayrou would have people to form a government and have a majority in the National Assembly, but who knows there may be other rallies of the right and the left .. ??
0 x
DERF
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by DERF » 11/03/07, 12:50

Long live democracy!
Go change it if you want but don't give me a "vote Bayrou"
In any case to see your answers you are supreme master of interpretation and labeling: first post sargolene ...... second extremist
It belongs to you .................
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/07, 12:51

jean63 wrote:What is true is that Bayrou would have people to form a government and have a majority in the National Assembly, but who knows there may be other rallies of the right and the left .. ??

What rightists and leftists do not seem to understand is that the French may be fed up with the alternation L / R which for 20 years has sunk France (economically speaking) for 20 years. Neither has shown that they can do better than the other ...

So Bayrou is perhaps the change that the French are waiting for (in addition to the fact that it is necessary to block Sarko)?

ps: Bayrou always growing http://www.votez2007.com/candidat.asp?num=6
0 x