TF1: The right to know (run on SVO)

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

TF1: The right to know (run on SVO)

by jean63 » 10/03/07, 00:47

Seen in this program => 3 reports on oil users (one in Ardèche which recovers oils from restaurants, one which produces and sells HBV in the South-West, one in Normandy) ... seen this program already broadcast in the week ==>

http://lachaine.tf1.fr/lachaine/magazin ... voir-.html
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 11/03/07, 00:38

Where can we see the reports?
If our gods of video uploading could ... in Linux compatible ... (like dailymotion, for example). 8)
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 11/03/07, 11:29

citro wrote:Where can we see the reports?
If our gods of video uploading could ... in Linux compatible ... (like dailymotion, for example). 8)

try that I haven't seen the TF1 report, but it seems to match. Image
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/03/07, 12:15

: Shock:
Pleasant story, nice Ardèche characters, but grilled…
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 12:30

That's right, but there are 2 other reports. The ardéchois testified with uncovered face : Mrgreen: ; if the local cops watch "the right to know" at 23 pm -> 1 am ..... it is bad), but at that time? although those who are on call !!!

You have to look for the video ....

The other is Alain Juste but he has already been condemned to manufacture and sell HVB ​​made in his press, he appealed to the European Court (he is in www.oliomobile.fr ). : Mrgreen:

The third is a Normandy farmer who cultivates rapeseed, has a big press which delivers 3 liters of oil per hour and 30 kg of meal to feed his animals (lots of protein). It uses oil for its personal vehicles and agricultural machinery. : Mrgreen:

I don't know where we can get these videos :?:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
delnoram

by delnoram » 11/03/07, 14:01

jean63 wrote:
The third is a Normandy farmer who cultivates rapeseed, has a big press which delivers 3 liters of oil per hour and 30 kg of meal to feed his animals (lots of protein). It uses oil for its personal vehicles and agricultural machinery. : Mrgreen:

there again + in doubt , but still interesting. :D
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 18:10

delnoram wrote:
jean63 wrote:

there again + in doubt , but still interesting. :D

It is not this report but this one is very good.

The more there are, the better for HBV. So if you want to ride at the HVB you have to think of Corinne Lepage who is for; For the moment, I have not seen any other candidate who has decided on such a subject, not even N.Hulot in his pact !! And yet I don't run on diesel : Lol: .
0 x