Presidential: UMP and PS with the FN against Bayrou?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Presidential: UMP and PS with the FN against Bayrou?

by Christophe » 04/03/07, 23:00

Ah the joys of politics!

According to Le Figaro, the UMP does not rule out "giving a boost" to the FN, which says it is struggling to collect the 500 signatures necessary for the candidacy of Jean-Marie Le Pen.

Whatever happens now, we can say that the UMP and Nicolas Sarkozy currently feel the wind of the ball ... if Bayrou nibbled on his left and a little on his right a few voices, it is very likely that the voices taken on the left have reached their maximum quota and that the potential weakening of Ségolène Royal in the 1st round does not go any further.

All this to counter Bayrou ... you haven't vomited yet?

http://www.refairelafrance.org/article-5863973.html
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 05/03/07, 00:27

c not the wind of the ball they feel, but the heat of the meteorite that they will catch in the middle of G ...
really bastards : Evil:
When will a site that lists all the legal challenges (guilty or not) of these rascals history to facilitate our choices with respect to their honesty.

come on Targol, take out your super smiley (vomit);)
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 05/03/07, 09:50

It's clear! It's to be stacked ... : Evil:

Sarko, damn fake ass !!! He says on the one hand: "But if I am so intransigent, it is so that Le Pen does not pass !!", and quietly: "I am going to give him a few more votes so that he can introduce himself, like that, afterwards, he'll send me back! Or, at worst, if LE Pen passes the first lap, we'll do it like Chirac ".

This will not be my case, I say it right away !! Whatever happens at the end of this first round, if my candidate is not present in the second round, I will not vote ... And, what will happen will happen! : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/07, 10:28

Mwé ... don't get angry they are not worth it.

This is also politics ... and here we have only the tip of the iceberg ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/03/07, 11:02

Mouaif, what did you expect from them?
Me, personally, it does not surprise me so much that not only does it not particularly make me want to Image (to please Pyvesd), but what's more, I'm quite surprised that it didn't happen sooner.

In addition, although being downright anti Le Pen (see my score on this subject) and at the risk of shocking some, I find it would be worrying for democracy if someone who regularly turns over 15% in the presidential election cannot run.
Or, we no longer call it an election by universal suffrage.

I think that a filtering system is essential for this kind of election in order to evacuate all the zozos in search of notoriety but the current system of 500 signatures of elected officials seems to prove its limits.

Anyone have any ideas to replace it?
Perhaps, as some people ask, it would be enough if the sponsorship of elected officials is not made public ???
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 05/03/07, 14:17

Targol wrote:Perhaps, as some people ask, it would be enough if the sponsorship of elected officials is not made public ???

Especially not, no. If an elected official does not assume his sponsorship, his constituents have reason to wonder .... And if he wants to remain unlabeled, let him abstain.
On the other hand, the opacity of sponsorships would encourage "small services", bribes what.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/03/07, 14:34

Christine wrote:
Targol wrote:Perhaps, as some people ask, it would be enough if the sponsorship of elected officials is not made public ???

Especially not, no. If an elected official does not assume his sponsorship, his constituents have reason to wonder .... And if he wants to remain unlabeled, let him abstain.
On the other hand, the opacity of sponsorships would encourage "small services", bribes what.

I agree, it is certainly not the ideal solution.
But what to do ?
We still cannot allow everyone to come forward and the current system, through pressure from the two "big" parties, clearly shows its limits ...
Only allow people who already have a local mandate (mayor, deputy, ...)?
In my opinion, this is not the right plan, it would limit the candidates to pure police officers to the detriment of the candidates of the association who often advance the debate more than the enarques.
Sponsorship by citizens rather than elected officials?
Already, we should seriously increase the number of sponsorships needed to run (15 / 000?). Then, that would pose serious problems of frauds (one already arrives at having false voters then, false sponsors: fastoche !!)

I admit to dry a little !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 05/03/07, 14:59

Yes not obvious, it might be necessary to lower the number of signatures required, but then after that we risk having too many (we already have quite a few) ...

But in fact what is the goal, to have a manageable (and not absurd) limited number of candidates but large enough to represent all the currents of thought, then why not take the 10, 12 or 15 (must see what is manageable), candidates with the most signatures, with an easy threshold threshold (ie 100 signatures). Only the really very small candidates will have to run after the signatures the others will be able to pass in problems and one will have nevertheless a reasonable number of candidate.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/03/07, 15:37

nonoLeRobot wrote:(...) so why not take the 10, 12 or 15 (must see what is manageable), candidates with the most signatures, with an easy level threshold (ie 100 signatures). Only the really very small candidates will have to run after the signatures the others will be able to pass in problems and one will have nevertheless a reasonable number of candidate.

For now, it seems to me to be the best solution. I would set the maximum number of candidates at 10 (for a single place, it already seems pretty good, right?)
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 05/03/07, 15:54

Maybe it would also be better if we elected a college of presidents ?! Maybe it would also represent the disparate opinion of the French much more ... It would be a normal evolution of France: break with the monarchical culture initiated by our ancestors (cf. revolution of 1789).

I agree with you Targol in saying that Le Pen has its place in French politics, knowing the number of people who are for him. However, I am against all these political manipulations to destabilize or cause the other candidates to be lost!

I do not know where I read it, but it would be interesting to make a comparison on the politicians according to the "illegal" cases or the suspicious cases of which they were the object ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."