The French way of life is not negotiable!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

The French way of life is not negotiable!

by nonoLeRobot » 02/03/07, 14:28

World article:

Nicolas Sarkozy denounces the excesses of ecology
http://www.lemonde.fr/web/depeches/0,14 ... 354,0.html

Even if I agree that there are extremist environmentalists, I don't think that on average we do too much for the environment.

He especially promises to those who do not want to piss off to continue to waste as before in the name of freedom, which however is the first to put radars, cameras, cops and liberticide laws everywhere.

so it made me think strongly of his friend Bush's sentence, hence the title.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 02 / 03 / 07, 14: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/07, 14:31

Another one who didn't understand the concept of econology ... I already didn't like it but the bush suppot plunges very very low ...

The first to break the Hulot ecological pact?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/03/07, 15:38

M .... then, for once we talk about ecology in Bordeaux, it must be this buffoon who comes to vomit all this bullshit : Evil:

Small text study:

Sarko, the friend of the financiers wrote:We will not save humanity by impoverishing everyone and sharing the work
Well, no, it is better that the work is reserved for companies whose shareholders are his friends.

Sarko, the liberal who does not understand the concept of finitude wrote:I refuse that we are the man to choose between growth and respect for the environment
He plans to quickly find another planet to rot, I hope. Because this one is already struggling to take on human activities ... then, if they continue to grow ...

Sarko, the mayor of Neuilly wrote:I do not accept that one can ransack a territory and flee overnight without having to account for its acts
Do you think he intends to apply this precept when the next mayor of Neuilly asks him for accounts on the bankruptcy of social housing in the town under his governance?

Sarko, the commander-in-chief of the European parliament wrote:The president of the UMP has promised, if elected, to have this unlimited responsibility for parent companies enshrined in European law
If he's so broomed he can decide by himself to inscribe a law in European law, why would he need our votes to be elected president?

Sarko, the voluntary reaper ... of illegal immigrants wrote:he considered in particular that "everything which touches intimately with the life" was not a "commodity" and should not fall "which from a commercial logic "
In this sentence, the "that" is very important: in translation, it gives: "life is not just commercial, but, if you are listed on the stock exchange, you can sell anyway." When will the sale of slaves be legalized? : Twisted:

Sarko, the big boss of 'Discount public services' wrote:Education, health, culture cannot be delivered to alone market game
Again a turn of phrase or a single word strongly nuances the words. Transfer the word in bold and compare the 2 sentences ... is something changing?
  • When will Ronald Mc Donald give a dietetics course to our children?
  • When is an organ donation grant?
    "Following the war in Iran, and faced with the influx of organs from this country, the heart of the lung unscrewed by 1,3%, only the bone marrow managed to maintain its course thanks to the increasing number of leukemias. JP Gaillard live from the Pasteur stock exchange "
  • When will culture finally be left in the hands of those who really know it and know what citizens need: TF1 and Vivendi universal?
Sarko, the friend of young and old, wrote:Nicolas Sarkozy also promised to fight "against loneliness, this tragedy of our contemporary societies", and to make it "one of the major concerns of public policies"
Promised, if he is elected, he will find a woman (or a man according to taste) to all the singles and a cat to all the old people !!!

Sarko, the drug of the XNUMXst century wrote:He said he wanted to tackle the "great diseases of the century" which are, according to him, "the sickness of life, the existential malaise of youth, suicide" and depression.
... he forgot about premature ejaculation, boils at the tip of the nose, dwarfism and above all, demagoguery !!!

Sarko, the second son of the man wrote:Life has become very heavy for some of our compatriots. I want to strongly engage French medical research towards the relief of this disease
Finally our scientists will find a remedy against bullshit ... Ahh right? It's not that ? Ahh shit ....

Haaaaa, it feels good to let go a little !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 02/03/07, 15:58

To follow you Targol ...

If we repeat the following sentence:
"We will not save humanity by making ecology a totalitarian ideology, which would aim to free man from civilization to return him to the wild," said the Minister of the Interior before several thousand people, during a public meeting in Bordeaux.

We can retort:
"We will not save humanity by making the economy a totalitarian ideology, which would set itself the objective of freeing man from civilization to return him to the state of slavery".

Isn't that Mr. Sarkozy ?!
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 02/03/07, 16:06

Great Targol, that!

I'll just add:

Targol wrote:Sarko, the second son of the man wrote:
Life has become very heavy for some of our compatriots.

Especially if he becomes President!

There are times when I am happy not to be in France anymore ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/03/07, 16:44

Ah, you have the fries today, Targol!

Continue to feast on us!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/07, 16:50

Waw Targol we feel that it comes from the bottom of my heart ... can I repeat a few passages (see all?) To make a news on the site? : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/03/07, 16:52

Christophe wrote:Waw Targol we feel that it comes from the bottom of my heart ... can I repeat a few passages (see all?) To make a news on the site? : Cheesy:

Of course, with great pleasure.
If you put my nickname as co-author, it's even better.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/03/07, 16:54

I think I have definitely burned out on this subject.

Nobody will want to believe that I am inserted in the UMP and founding member of the "SFC" (Sarko Fan Club).
: Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 02/03/07, 17:05

Targol wrote:Finally our scientists will find a remedy against bullshit ... Ahh right? It's not that ? Ahh shit ....

Image that I like, bravo Targol!
0 x