JT FR2 20H from 01.03: Al Gore / 191000 KWH / year at home

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

JT FR2 20H from 01.03: Al Gore / 191000 KWH / year at home

by jean63 » 02/03/07, 00:51

Yes, we can say energy savings and be very energy-consuming at home ....... : Evil: ......... that will not fix him for his next campaign and his credibility in global warming (one certainty: he is participating "as it should" .. : Evil: ..) ==>

http://jt.france2.fr/20h/

click on "Criticism of Al Gore's Electricity Bill"
Last edited by jean63 the 03 / 03 / 07, 02: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/07, 08:57

191 kwh ??? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It has a sauna 18 places heated 24/24 or what?

How many people live with him?

Otherwise I think that its action is all the same "positive", it is the same kind of reasoning which criticizes Hulot because it circulated a lot in helicopter ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/03/07, 09:21

Christophe wrote:191 kwh ??? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It has a sauna 18 places heated 24/24 or what?

How many people live with him?

Otherwise I think that its action is all the same "positive", it is the same kind of reasoning which criticizes Hulot because it circulated a lot in helicopter ...

You should offer him LED bulbs or low consumption! : Idea: : Mrgreen:

The details of his drinks will soon "come out" in the media ..... there he played very badly for his credibility. It's too easy to make a film by collecting all the sources of researchers and scientists like my daughter paid with a slingshot who collect and interpret data from satellites and other probes ... and to make a little film with a tempting title that will bring him a fortune, enough to pay his 191000 KWH ... it's SHAME, and even make fun of the mouth of the world. It must have a "package" of swimming pools and spas heated with good electricity which pollutes (coal-fired power stations in the USA mainly?).

It should not be compared to Hulot who has been in the field for 20 years ... which is not the case with Al Gore. He has lectured all over the world but that is not the case the land.
If the Ricans plan to lower their energy consumption in the same way as Al Gore, we understand that Bush did not sign Kyoto. : Evil:

Let's wait for details to judge, but his spokesperson has not denied, so the consumption is the reality. These people do not have the notion of consuming in moderation, they have always lived with the basic notion " consume, the energy is ours ".... and not expensive (compared to their standard of living).

When we compare to the Chinese (see recent report in a JT) who equipped his entire city with photovoltaic cells and sensors on all houses even in poor neighborhoods, he deserves to be known worldwide because it shows the example to follow. :!:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/chine-ener ... t3206.html

What matters is like with children, it is what we do and not what we say.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 02/03/07, 13:02

:P I allow myself to put this report online

In progress.....
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/03/07, 13:53

basically, what is encouraging is to know that americans don't have much to do to reduce their energy consumption by 30% and more : Cheesy:

what is less is that they should want it : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/03/07, 14:11

At the same time it does not change the fact that what he says in the film is true, intelligent and that he broadcasts it rather effectively.

After that it is clear that we see him much less as a saint, or a good president, but that is not our problem in France.
0 x