Still 10 days ... to give our ideas to the Express!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Still 10 days ... to give our ideas to the Express!

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 16:44

Until November 30, L'Express.fr collects proposals from its guests and Internet users to respond to "the ecological emergency".

They will be used to compose a manifesto, which L'Express will then submit to the signature of personalities, particularly politicians. You can participate in the debate by reacting to the "posts" of this blog, or by sending us your idea by e-mail
(which must be a national reform proposal).

http://blogs.lexpress.fr/ecologie/

For once we have the opportunity to express ourselves openly! Let's go !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 16:56

I wrote this for proposal number 1:
http://blogs.lexpress.fr/ecologie/2006/ ... a_vig.html

Blablab blabla blabla ...

The speeches and beautiful intentions are beautiful (who would say: I want to pollute), but who has it in fact? Wind 3 here controlled by EdF to buy his image ...

Who is warming with wood here? How many biomass plants (thermal or electric) are built each year? How many euros in CO2 savings and how many euros in oil? How many 4x4 has been developed for how many urban micro buses? Etc etc etc ...

The whole problem is the ... the rest is wind and speeches that we have heard in the 70 years ... to make worse 10 years later ...

As long as we do not replace the economy with econology, we'll be there ... let's inform ourselves otherwise than by the big media ...

https://www.econologie.com

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 17:14

http://blogs.lexpress.fr/ecologie/2006/ ... ntage.html

YES :

Nuclear energy for the greenhouse effect is "almost" what they have done best and nuclear kills infinitely less than hydrocarbons (primarily oil) every year ...

BUT:

1) Attention to the climate:

Our plants (French), as they were designed are hardly compatible with the evolution (up for a few years) of temperatures in France ...

https://www.econologie.com/centrales-nuc ... -3101.html

2) Aging of the park:

We must stop dreaming (especially EdF): the plants were designed for 20 years ... not 40 and even less 60 years (as I heard this morning on Belgian radio) ... Push the limit every year it is to increase the risks of incident (not to say accident) ...

Signs of the Swedish power plants running out of steam should be "good clues" ...

3) At the world scale, the nuclear remains marginal ... a coal power station is so cheaper ... The developing countries will not ask the question ...

In conclusion, here is my proposal:

Stop waste by paying energy at the right price (which is far from being the case with the French nuclear power today) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 17:17

I'm waiting for the validation : Cheesy: 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 17:23

By the way ... You also have an ad for Gaz de France on this blog?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 17:36

Well apparently they did not validate my first 2 messages. : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

On the other hand, the one:
Do you know the Citroën Eco2000? 2 numbers about it: 1983, 3L / 100 ...

But if "they" know how to do it but they don't "want" ...

ps: a vehicle that is not sold is not / no longer manufactured, if we manufacture 4x4s it means that there are "people" to buy them ...

Posted by Christophe on 20 November 2006 to 17: 33

He went here: http://blogs.lexpress.fr/ecologie/2006/ ... l#comments
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 20/11/06, 18:44

Let's be realistic, Christophe !!! You do not feel like it's all that! Express yourself! Go ahead, give us some ideas! We're too keen to get some, we ... You do not think it's fucking mouth, that ??? We just want to give us the illusion of being heard, it goes no further! That's at least my opinion. Pure demago !!! Just the examples you quote prove it
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 20/11/06, 19:18

We must never miss an opportunity to express ourselves on this subject, so let's go into the trap and express ourselves, it costs nothing to try and who knows, if we can have any weight.
While browsing, I also had the gas pub of France ... funny no ?!
0 x
Together we can change the
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/06, 20:10

louphil wrote:Let's be realistic, Christophe !!! You do not feel like it's all that! Express yourself! Go ahead, give us some ideas! We're too keen to get some, we ... You do not think it's fucking mouth, that ??? We just want to give us the illusion of being heard, it goes no further! That's at least my opinion. Pure demago !!! Just the examples you quote prove it

Well if we do not try we will not know ... but I'm quite disgusted ... and you're a little right, the "censorship" of my 2 first remarks that would be good ... Especially if they let pass pure comments spam ...

Uh ... have you seen the ads: on their green "blog"? After ... Gaz de France a company of Air business travel...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 20/11/06, 20:25

Yes you were right Chris, of course it will not change the laws directly but it helps to disseminate the information to the citizen already, and it's not so bad.

Yes for ads, I've seen BMW 3 series too, plus it's the one I hate the most, with wind turbines to believe that the BMW is cool when consuming less it must mean 8 or 9 L j 'conceived.
0 x