GM maize in France

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

GM maize in France

by lau » 04/11/06, 08:28

I heard that France had multiplied by 10 its production of But GMO in 2006 because it brings in 300 € more / ha compared to non GMO.
The paradox is that marketing is still prohibited.

My personal opinion: the producers who get into it have no conscience and dishonor the profession.
The lack of consciousness has caused for example in 30 years the destruction of more than 30% of life on earth or the disappearance of fish by 2050

The money the money the money !!!!!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 04/11/06, 08:55

Hello

It's true and the worst is yet to come (x10 next year).
but we can fight; it suffices to boycott the Spanish pig recipient of "our" but transgenic.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: But GMOs

by Misterloxo » 04/11/06, 11:42

lau wrote:My personal opinion: the producers who get into it have no conscience and dishonor the profession.
The lack of consciousness has caused for example in 30 years the destruction of more than 30% of life on earth or the disappearance of fish by 2050

The money the money the money !!!!!

glad to hear it from a farmer's mouth :|

I have heard that more and more farmers in the southwest are secretly planting them (fear that the fields will be ransacked by anti-GMOs ... perverse effect?)

More production therefore more profitability therefore more money ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 04/11/06, 20:10

this evening in the news: reapers have invested a farm that had just planted on the sly.
The silots were soiled, his car tagged, the peasant farted, sank into the cars of the reapers with his 4 * 4; gun shot!
The gendarmes intervened and everyone at the station! : Shock:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMO corn in France

by gegyx » 04/11/06, 22:35

lau wrote:the producers who get into it have no conscience and dishonor the profession.
And my modern day hero is there to remind citizens of it, once again disturbing public order ...
Poor José Bové, one more pan to his basques.
Badly crossed for the next presidential election! Too bad, I will still vote for him ... Na!
Alors Lau, what do you think ? You are talking about GMO corn, which is becoming a serious problem in France, and our national hero intervenes in the afternoon, to save the world. You will like it more and more ... : Lol:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 04/11/06, 23:04

Whatever his critics say, jojo is fighting for us (all consumers).
There's a guy in his pants who's not thirsty for power.
What I think about it: Currently in France, if we want to practice civic disobedience for the good of all, for a just cause, it is better to have nothing to lose ...

His achile heel: his political affiliation to the communist party ... you can't be good everywhere : Cry:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/11/06, 00:15

José Bové in police custody in Gironde
NOUVELOBS.COM | 04.11.06 | 18: 24

The anti-globalization activist took part in a "GMO traceability" operation launched in Lugos. The former peasant unionist José Bové was taken into custody on Saturday November 4 at the gendarmerie of Belin-Beliet (Gironde) following a demonstration by anti-GMO activists at an operator of Lugos, we learned from the gendarmerie.
When he was sent to the cell, José Bové himself went to the gendarmes accompanied by about fifty activists to file a complaint for "attempted homicide", because the operator had opened fire to disperse his attackers, a protester told Reuters.
The gendarmes explain that he actually fired into the air only once. However, he was also placed in police custody.
The demonstration brought together 100 to 150 members of the "Volunteer Faucheurs" on the farm located between Salles and Lugos, in the south of the Gironde.
The activists undertook to drown the GMO corn crop stored in silos, and inscribed "GMO" on the silo. The operator then arrived and fired before being disarmed by the militants.

Risk of incarceration
José Bové, who has already been arrested numerous times for similar incidents, does not rule out being a candidate in the next presidential election as leader of the "left of the left". The decision is due in December.
He was already imprisoned in 1999 for the sacking of a Mc Donald's restaurant in Millau (Aveyron) and in 2003 for the uprooting of experimental transgenic rice plants, in the Camargue and experimental transgenic corn crops.
Even without the new Girondin case, he faces new imprisonment because he was sentenced to four months in prison in November 2005 for a similar action. The case is the subject of a cassation appeal.
http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/societe/ ... S8109.html
0 x
Lolox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lolox » 05/11/06, 00:59

It will only remain for him to be elected, this brave Jose :? ... Notice, to flee justice, the post of President of the Republic is all right !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Experience is the name men give to their mistakes" O. Wilde
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 05/11/06, 13:05

0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 05/11/06, 14:52

Are we really ready to eat shit ?? Fortunately there are guys like josé! :D

0 x