François Bayrou president?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

François Bayrou president?

by nonoLeRobot » 04/09/06, 04:25

In the series of the presidents, we had come to say that Bayrou was to be watched because it could be interesting and here is that ", an active policy of defense of the environment and safeguard of the climate of the planet." is part of its 3rd pillar out of 6 !!

So continue to monitor.

extract from his speech from the 2nd septemebre
Françaois Bayrou wrote:
What ends is the long cycle which saw the friends and heirs of François Mitterrand, succeeding each other in power with the friends and perhaps the heirs of Jacques Chirac.
There is only one alternative today.
We can win this fight, win the presidential election, build a new majority.
The fight will be bitter, because the imbalance of means is spectacular. The television minutes do the polls, the polls do the media which in turn justifies that you come back on television.
We must separate politics from economics, and economics that holds the media. I will propose that this separation guarantee be provided by law.

France has lived side by side for fifty years. This right-to-left antagonism prevents evolution in our country. Government must no longer be formed from labels, but from skills.
There are 6 pillars for a government agreement.
The top priority is education and research. Victor Hugo said: “when you open a school, you close a prison! "
The second pillar is exclusion: between 4 and 5 million people we hardly see anymore. We cannot accept this exile from the inside. There is great wealth among the poorest!
I offer universal activity for adults; towards young people, universal civic service.
Third pillar, we talked about it with Nicolas Hulot, an active policy for defending the environment and safeguarding the planet's climate.
Fourth pillar: a timetable for returning our public finances to balance.
A family of five is in debt for € 100 from the State! We cannot continue to pretend to lower taxes, to multiply tax advantages, before we lower public spending.
Chapter Five: The Company. You have to do in France what the Americans have done: a small business act. First article of this pact: any company will have the right to create two jobs without charges!
We will not cut the 35-hour week, but many people would like to improve their weekends and they must be given the freedom to do so.
Chapter Six: Europe. Considering that the European Constitution should be a matter of citizens and not of experts, we will propose a text of a few pages, which we will put on the table during the presidential campaign.
In the Near East, the path once opened by Schuman and Monnet is the only one available to find peace. Exhausted from going to war for such sensitive things, water, refugees, Holy Places, we decide that we will manage them together, as we managed the coal and steel, for which we did hundred years of war.

UDF website
0 x
bioman14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bioman14 » 04/09/06, 23:18

all this always seems to me to be full of common sense and convincing.

which is who opens a thread "segolene royal presidente" to explain to us what she says "full of common sense" and convincing ....
0 x
if I say something stupid, tell me, but kindly and politely.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 04/09/06, 23:58

bioman wrote:which is who opens a thread "segolene royal presidente" to explain to us what she says "full of common sense" and convincing ....

I did not find : Mrgreen: lol

No seriously, about ecology, I had found nothing "full of common sense and convincing" :P

His site
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 05/11/06, 21:39

You saw in his speech on October 21, he directly proposed to apply the ideas of Jean Marc Jancovici:

http://www.udf.org/discours/bayrou_211006.html
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 05/11/06, 21:43

Hello

Never forget that electoral promises are binding only on those who believe in them. : Mrgreen:
Coluche I think (to check).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.