Interview with Jean Martin Folz / Peugeot

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 03/06/06, 12:02

Interview published in the mag. Capital of the CEO of Peugeot. (In short, our friends who all say that GDP growth is good :)))

According to Mr. Folz, to fight against expensive oil and the greenhouse effect, it is necessary to switch to bio-fuel which allow to be incorporated at 30% in diesel.

He tells us that the cost of bio-carbs is too high ... (what about the Gulf Wars and the cost of global warming)

It is for a renewal of the car fleet .........

They criticize Europe which impose recyclable materials, which impose the use of metals but this is heavier and therefore increase the consumption therefore the CO2 while Europe adds a layer and imposes a reduction in the rejection of CO2
(note: in short he says: let us pollute in peace :)))
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 03/06/06, 16:59

He tells us that the cost of bio-carbs is too high ... (what about the Gulf Wars and the cost of global warming)

It is for a renewal of the car fleet .........

Bio fuels too expensive !!!!!! and the cost of the American intervention in Iraq !!!!!

Mr Foltz they are preparing a bright future for us: their only argument = to sell their new Cn Hdi Citroën and n07 Hdi de Pigeot vehicles at all costs by eliminating the old vehicles that are still running: they succeeded in part by increasing the price of the registration card vehicles for resale depending on the number of GRAMS of CO2 emitted. They have only that as an argument to refourguer their modern cars, but how much minis in terms of volume (see C1, C2, C3). a good old 2CV was much larger, less comfort of course.

Hdi my love, CO2 my enemy, is this really the only valid argument; they hide something from us that is not very difficult to discover.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 03/06/06, 18:51

a deuch, it's comfortable !! for short trips of course! on the backs of an donkey, it absorbs. And the cat is not prematurely hs, because of too small travel : Cheesy:
0 x