Peak Oil Movies

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Peak Oil Movies

by Rulian » 09/05/06, 12:58

For those like me who are interested in peak oil, I wanted to announce the upcoming release of a report (in English) produced by the Swiss on the depletion and its social and political consequences. The report is nominated for a lot of festivals and you can see a very nice trailer this way.
The film is called "Oil Crash". Their site.
This film should not be released in France, but it should still be possible to obtain it.

I also point out the existence of the excellent "THE END OF SUBURBIA: Oil Depletion and the Collapse of The American Dream", Canadian production on the end of petroleum and its consequences on the screw modes in North America. In English always, but absolutely excellent. Available for purchase ... but not only : Mrgreen:

Following the two recent broadcasts (Ripostes and Mots-Croisés), it seemed good to me to remember these films for people who would like to go further.
0 x