Dossier The end of oil on France 2 with pantone video

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Dossier The end of oil on France 2 with pantone video

by lau » 24/04/06, 14:09

0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bioman » 24/04/06, 17:48

: Arrow: What should we think of this video?
On the one hand, it's good to advertise the pantone system on the news at 13 p.m.
On the other hand, what bullshit !!! Mr. Pochon claims that thanks to the pantone: "we no longer create pollution", it may be a little bit exaggerated that ... (if Rulian sees that, he will go crazy!)
Being a pantone novice, I may be wrong, but I had never heard of sparks in the reactor before : Shock: . By cons no doubt, the pantone is an invention that will spark ...
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/04/06, 17:56

For those who missed it I think it was this video: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=1961
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 24/04/06, 18:02

BiOmaN wrote:: Being a pantone novice, I may be wrong, but I had never heard of sparks in the reactor before : Shock: . .

Hello

I never put my head in a pantone (it's too small) : Lol: ; but I can assure you that at the outlet there are electric arcs, so there are probably sparks in the reactor.

On a doping with water which works well one hears a noise of "sandblasting" that nothing, apart from the electric arcs, can explain.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 25/04/06, 00:28

Hello,

a steam link and static electricity, ancient may be but seems to be the same process in the Pantone reactor.

http://www.patrimoine.polytechnique.fr/ ... trong.html

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
bioman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bioman » 25/04/06, 12:28

Thank you zac for answering me and giving me my place as a novice. I still have a lot to learn on the subject although I spend a lot of time documenting myself and trying to understand the pantone process.
Now I am interested in any information explaining how and why there are electric arcs in the reactor ...
A word to everyone, hi.
0 x
The human must understand that he is part of an ecosystem as well as everything that lives on earth, and before it's too late ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/04/06, 13:36

zac wrote:but I can assure you that at the exit there are electric arcs (...)

On a doping with water which works well one hears a noise of "sandblasting" that nothing, apart from the electric arcs, can explain.

Well ... I'm more than skeptical about this.

Did you observe this phenomenon yourself or did you read it on the net (among other things on this forum via André)?

If you have seen for yourself what allows you to affirm in such a formal way that there are arcs or even an electrification / ionization of gases in the reactor? .... If you do not haven't you seen how do you know Did you measure anything? If so what and where?

About the noise of "sanding" first I do not know what it means (noise of sand =?) But I also do not see how you can hear that next to a running engine (so good more noisy ). Here again you use André's terms ...

Anyway, only a modal analysis could confirm or deny this "noise" .... then who tells you that it is not the rod that trembles in the reactor?
0 x
zac

by zac » 25/04/06, 15:29

Econology wrote:
zac wrote:but I can assure you that at the exit there are electric arcs (...)

Well ... I'm more than skeptical about this.

Did you observe this phenomenon yourself or did you read it on the net (among other things on this forum via André)?

If you have seen for yourself what allows you to affirm in such a formal way that there are arcs or even an electrification / ionization of gases in the reactor? .... If you do not haven't you seen how do you know Did you measure anything? If so what and where?

About the noise of "sanding" first I do not know what it means (noise of sand =?) But I also do not see how you can hear that next to a running engine (so good more noisy ). Here again you use André's terms ...

Anyway, only a modal analysis could confirm or deny this "noise" .... then who tells you that it is not the rod that trembles in the reactor?

Hello

After taking a discharge by running in a pantone (on a new pantone I put my hand on the outlet tube, I block the air as much as possible and I accelerate; after a time which goes from 2 / 3 seconds at 4 / 5mn the pipe suddenly rises in temperature the engine changes noise, cleans up, red soot, and an odor of ozone appears).
For me it is a sign that the pantone is working.

So following this discharge I wanted to understand; our metrix measurements having given nothing conclusive, my friend had a stupid but brilliant idea. Replace the hose that we use to make the connection between the two ends of copper with a transparent garden hose (it burnt out after 20km); But that allowed us to see that there were some pretty white sparks. : Idea: do the test at night during the day we see nothing!

For the noise of "sanding", if you have already used a sandblaster it is a very characteristic noise which cannot be forgotten. This noise occurs when the pantone is operating optimally (you have to take off immediately the car accelerates, as with a turbo).
When we open a reactor that has operated in these conditions we see, on the core, "impacts" which resembles the trace left on a propeller which has cavity.

I hope I answered your questions if not claim : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 25/04/06, 17:02

MMMmmm ... it's super interesting your info there ... it confirms a certain hypothesis of shock by compression / decompression of a fluid at high speed (hypothesis emitted by an Airbus engineer ...)

Do you have a picture of a "hollow" rod? (by email if necessary)
0 x
zac

by zac » 25/04/06, 17:47

resalut

a photo will give you nothing (I am not equipped to make the macro) and in addition the only one that I have I can not put it on the post, but the next that I dismantle I send it to you and you l 'study.

@+
0 x