Avian influenza and other pandemics of the future?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Avian influenza and other pandemics of the future?

by gegyx » 25/02/06, 15:48

Those who catalog and still conclude certain questions, in "Conspiracy theory" are those who are fully satisfied with their fate.

http://www.jp-petit.com/Presse/desastre ... uerres.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/06, 17:54

Ralala ... Small ... when you hold us ... : Cheesy:

For someone who has been paid all his professional life (or almost) by the state (as a civil servant), it is a little easy, once retired (so always paid by the government) to denounce the big conspiracy (and therefore a priori manipulation of governments ...) ... You do not believe?
0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 25/02/06, 18:59

not necessarily, he can very well do his job as accurately as possible and denounce certain drifts.
Moreover, nothing prevents you from being too, official. You have everything you need to be a teacher. But that does not concern us : Cheesy:

AL groaned well after the exploiters, and yet she was working at CL.
These are paradoxes that you will find everywhere. At least the little one, he makes us laugh.
Last edited by gil67 the 25 / 02 / 06, 19: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/06, 19:04

Sorry but Little makes me laugh when he distorts my comments and he writes anneries (that I will have said so) on his site and especially that it does not correct them after my many remarks by mail ... ( which he answered ...)

My opinion on Petit stops there and it may be very stupid behavior but you must know how to respect his fellow ...
0 x
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rafpantone » 25/02/06, 19:11

the French pond or ducks were found dead is frequented by migratory birds, ok, but a Belgian club bird lovers indicates in an article on the website onnouscachetout that there are no migrating birds from asia towards europe however there is a railway axis.

question I ask myself who takes the train?
a) farmed poultry
b) contraband birds
c) ill-intentioned humans
d) globe trotters

I live near a river or see the movie migratory birds, emigrant ducks they did not arrive in one go in the pond of merry it often arise.

Of what questions what type of cannard? from which country? What is his migratory journey? how much pee break? and or?
and especially how long does a duck infected with the virus die?

Other elements that leave me pensive, the geographical location the ain dept N ° 01 or the first duck is found dead the 18 fev and as by hasar just before the show of the agriculture which takes place of 25 fev with 5 march in paris versaille, it sounds too much like music paper.
0 x
vincent27
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vincent27 » 25/02/06, 19:32

A little caricature to lighten the atmosphere:

0 x
gil67

by gil67 » 25/02/06, 19:54

Econology wrote:Sorry but Little makes me laugh when he distorts my comments and he writes anneries (that I will have said so) on his site and especially that it does not correct them after my many remarks by mail ... ( which he answered ...)

My opinion on Petit stops there and it may be very stupid behavior but you must know how to respect his fellow ...

it is very different then, do you mean that you are the object of caricature? : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/06, 23:27

gil67 wrote:it is very different then, do you mean that you are the object of caricature? : Cheesy:

Yeah well I would have preferred a nice little drawing! At least we would have known it was humor! The ca rather tend to pass me for a charlot ... :|

rafpantone wrote:in an article on the site we know that there are no migrating birds from asia to europe

I am not a biologist but taking onnouscachetout as reference makes me think ... Even if there are no birds that make Asia-Europe directly this proves NOTHING because nothing prevents that birds have infected other birds step by step at common "stopover" (and so on) ... for example in Turkey ... no?

There are no birds that make Africa-Asia .... and yet ...

If this hypothesis was not taken in your article you can put it in the trash ...

rafpantone wrote:and especially how long does a duck infected with the virus die?

5 days I think ... which is a "benefit" against the pandemic ... But this also means that a lot of birds are already infected otherwise the whole thing would have remained confined ... After it is possible (as for any disease) that it creates natural resistances (self-immunized but contagious individual ...) .... in short it is far from simple all that!
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 26/02/06, 00:19

If that were true, at the gathering points of migratory birds, we should see hundreds of corpses, right?

All this is a vulgar staging to freak people and be able to sell vaccines (which, by the way, are already ready for the man, while the disease is not transmitted, it's funny anyway). And then the millions of animals that we will be able to vaccinate. Yeah! Money, money!

As in all diseases, among all living beings, some will die, usually the weakest, the youngest or the oldest. But it is not necessary that we must dramatize and put the general alert, pandemics, etc ... I really feel now that the terms epidemie or pandemie are used abusively.

Nature has always survived all the evils (well, it will probably not survive human beings ...), I do not see why in 2006 a small flu decimate all the birds of the planet, what crap!

Any disease can kill, even the most benign, just a fragile organism, as an elderly person for example. A gastro can kill, a big cold can kill, etc ...

Every year we are entitled to the epidemic of gastro and flu. Why not make a vaccine against gastro (is there a viral no?), Since there is a chance that it kills a few people a year?

And why is the flu coming back every year, when most "normal" people (formatted by the media and most doctors) get vaccinated? Nobody asks the question! And I ask myself another: why there is 3 years, all my beautiful family vaccinated against the flu caught him anyway ?? While I do not, when I do not vaccinate myself? I was retorted that without the vaccine it would have been more violent and longer. Ah? well then....

In short I become subject but it's good to drop me! For some time I do not look at the news because it boils me to hear so much bullshit. : Evil:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 26/02/06, 01:04

By the way, the Chicungounia virus carrier is already in France ...

http://www.univers-nature.com/inf/inf_a ... gi?id=2187

It does not carry the virus yet, but nothing prevents that from happening one day.
0 x