Spell Checker

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Spell Checker

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 14:53

STRASBOURG (AFP) - 08/02/2006 12h01 - "About twenty women come or come?", "To make sea water drinkable, do we desalinate or desalinate it?" : These are some of the French questions that Strasbourg resident Charles Müller, 96, creator of the Orthonet site, has answered every day for more than 8 years.

The following : http://www.tv5.org/TV5Site/info/afp_art ... 8w4fx1.xml

I should present him econo with his hundreds of naughty friends! (between Strasbourg ... it should be fine!) : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 15:06

I would say =

"About twenty women are coming",
"to make seawater drinkable, we desalinate it"

I have not looked at the site, but we will go there. Thank you.

you think of the mail bp that does not arrive please if you have a moment. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 15:17

jean63 wrote:you think of the mail bp that does not arrive please if you have a moment. : Mrgreen:

It's been 5 days since I asked a friend to help me ... but he is stubborn and he will do it when he wants to ... I'll keep you posted ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/02/06, 16:14

Econology wrote:
jean63 wrote:you think of the mail bp that does not arrive please if you have a moment. : Mrgreen:

It's been 5 days since I asked a friend to help me ... but he is stubborn and he will do it when he wants to ... I'll keep you posted ...

It does not come quite simply from the host who has validated the option of sending mails in php?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Spelling checker

by gegyx » 08/02/06, 17:50

Econology wrote:I should present him econo with his hundreds of naughty friends! (between Strasbourg ... it should be fine!) : Cheesy:

I wrote on Oct 19, 2005, among other things:
Me, personally, with age, memory setting camp at high speed, I write my texts on a Word document; the spelling checker is very practical and removes most of the mistakes, apart from the accents, the chord of verbs, the turn of sentences and some recalcitrant words. All questionable words are underlined in red; by right-clicking on the underlined word, you are presented with similar writing suggestions, and it is easy to select the appropriate word. It's very fast! If you want to take care of the text again, you go to tools / grammar and spelling (or the ABC icon). At the end, you make a copy - paste on your destination file. Everything will not be perfect, and it will not cure our crippling faults, but this help will blur most of it, and will give a more presentable and credible cachet to your words.
The time lost to take care of your text is minimal compared to the cumulative lost time of many readers; the texts become clear and of quality.
There is an additional undeniable advantage: the time spent on this writing application, is no longer used then, to extend in length and systematically on all the posts, only history to be read live.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 18:58

nlc wrote:It does not come quite simply from the host who has validated the option of sending mails in php?

My dear NLC, the answer is no otherwise I would no longer receive the notifications myself. In addition, Econologie is not on FREE! The host has nothing to do with it ... because we are on a dedicated, a unique machine for what!

With a dedicated, we do what we want, we manage all the possible options, everything is allowed ... dream of the medal you need to know a minimum in linux administration (command line) ... which is not my case .... so I have to ask friends to help me and it is according to their schedules not mine .... I know that my friend worked on securing emails just before it blocks the sending .... so as it worked before it should be easy to put back in order ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 19:31

nlc said, regarding the problem of sending emails:

It does not come quite simply from the host who has validated the option of sending mails in php?

I can testify and I am practically sure that it worked after the migration for a few days.

I also told Christophe.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 19:34

gegyx : Arrow:

Bravo, nice remarks on the ortho.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/02/06, 00:56

Econology wrote:
nlc wrote:It does not come quite simply from the host who has validated the option of sending mails in php?

My dear NLC, the answer is no otherwise I would no longer receive the notifications myself. In addition, Econologie is not on FREE! The host has nothing to do with it ... because we are on a dedicated, a unique machine for what!

With a dedicated, we do what we want, we manage all the possible options, everything is allowed ... dream of the medal you need to know a minimum in linux administration (command line) ... which is not my case .... so I have to ask friends to help me and it is according to their schedules not mine .... I know that my friend worked on securing emails just before it blocks the sending .... so as it worked before it should be easy to put back in order ...

OK understood !
Otherwise yes it worked a few days after the migration.

For my part I know myself well command line linux, it is my IT tool for a long time already : Cheesy: By cons all that is web and php, there, I am completely dropped : Cry:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."