Solar activity decreasing = cooling !!!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Solar activity decreasing = cooling !!!

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 09:06

Another news that breathtaking, definitely it's the day!

I talked about solar activity, but everyone is laughing. What if we didn't produce enough CO2 to compensate for the cooling caused by the drop in solar activity?

extract from the "econology" news:

Global cooling on Earth would be possible in the middle of the 21st century - by Spica57 06/02/2006: 20:51

Source: Novosti Agency

SAINT-PETERSBURG, February 6 - Olga Vtorova, RIA Novosti. Towards the middle of the 21st century, the Earth could experience a global period of deep cooling following a decrease in solar activity, announced in an interview with RIA Novosti Khabiboullo Abdoussamatov, collaborator of the Principal Astronomical Observatory (Poulkovo) 'Russian Academy of Sciences.

"An overall drop in temperature has already been observed throughout Europe, North America and Greenland during the Maunder minimum of solar activity, between 1645 and 1705. In Holland, all channels have In Greenland, during the descent of the glaciers, the population was forced to leave certain localities, "said the scientist, adding that similar climatic cooling is possible in the middle of the 21st century.

We can read more in the news, and we talk about it.

Here we go (I would have put a few dots, it itches, but I'm holding back). It is abyssin3 who will be happy). : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
The Passing

by The Passing » 08/02/06, 09:17

This is good news, because with all the CO2 in our atmosphere, it will take less sun to heat the same : Cheesy:

Phew, we can continue to pollute!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 10:04

Yes except that this news is only pure speculation .... everything is conditional ...

But if your message was ironic you forgot the : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/02/06, 10:33

It is sponsored by GAZPROM on "collaborator of the Main Astronomical Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences." :frown: :?:

It almost joins the American propaganda on the impossibility of consuming less without harming the economy ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 10:56

GAZPROM, it's an idea! quite possible.

Everything is possible down here.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 10:58

If there were to be cooling in northern Europe, I would believe more in the slowdown of the Gulf Stream already observed by scientific measurements for 10 years.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/02/06, 11:06

jean63 wrote:If there were to be cooling in northern Europe, I would believe more in the slowdown of the Gulf Stream already observed by scientific measurements for 10 years.
It is a controversial theory (except by Roland Emmerich! : Cheesy: )
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 11:15

and Jean-Marc Jancovici, he tells salads with all the supporting graphics (in truth, I have not yet read the article, but that brings to the debate) : Arrow: http://www.manicore.com/documentation/s ... rants.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/06, 12:47

Woodcutter wrote:It is sponsored by GAZPROM on "collaborator of the Main Astronomical Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences." :frown: :?:

It almost joins the American propaganda on the impossibility of consuming less without harming the economy ...

Good note ... but no scientific disinformation (for profit or commercial image) does not exist, see! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/02/06, 13:59

jean63 wrote:and Jean-Marc Jancovici, he tells salads with all the supporting graphics (in truth, I have not yet read the article, but that brings to the debate) : Arrow: http://www.manicore.com/documentation/s ... rants.html
Calm down!
I said it was controversial, not that it was false or that I was right ...

The controversy is having opposite opinions ... Basically, there is apparently no strong scientific consensus on the effects of the Gulf Stream and its potential modifications on possible climate change in Europe.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."