Spad on tractor

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
toniradis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Spad on tractor

by toniradis » 24/12/05, 18:11

Hello,
I am a farmer and I made a spad for my tractor.
I did the consumption test before assembly and after assembly and the result is as follows:
I consume about 1 liter of water per hour but the consumption of diesel is the same (the smell of gas too). : Lol:
Do you need a break-in period, because I only shot 90 minutes?
Or does having a large exhaust gasket change everything ?.
Thanks for your advice .
Happy holidays to all.
0 x
gerald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gerald » 27/12/05, 23:11

Hello,
What is a tractor, what power?
I have a spad on my sawmill and right now because of the cold, I'm not saving. I'm going to isolate it.
Start by fixing your leak ...
If there is a problem with the pump regulator, you can not save money but increase the engine speed ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/12/05, 23:40

Hi Gérald
Very happy to have this sound of bells, I thought I was the only one to have this kind of problem, the cold, I too thought that it was the reactor as I walked with a carburetor I warm the air of inlet as well as water, the problem was still present, so I installed a bubbler is not better, there I just made a deflector on the exhaust manifold to heat all the engine intake air .
I feel a good improvement, as it is new and that I did not make a long journey to check the economy I do not say yet, I have not measured the temperature of the intake air, but the air filter box is warm to the touch.
Another thing the alcohol mixed in the water of the bubbler is a sinecure, I had put 50% alcohol and water on 2,5 liters I drove a 40km, this night it is there only -8 and in the morning all the liquid was frozen in the bubbler, so the alcohol evaporates and there is only water at the bottom of the bubbler, I find myself to supplement only with pure alcohol.
I think the method is to empty the bubbler when stopped and to put water only when using the vehicle ...

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

spade

by denis » 05/02/06, 20:07

hi André, I put a little oil in my bubbler + water to say that there is always liquid left, and then the steam will always burn (oil draining from the elevating streaks)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 06/02/06, 12:16

toniradis: 1l of water / h on a tractor, it doesn't seem huge to me.
What displacement do you have? do you have a turbo?
We are talking about 20 hours of running in for the reactor, what is the annular space that you left for the rod (stainless steel)?
does the pipe coming out of the reactor take time to become hot?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other

by Other » 06/02/06, 18:10

Hello Denis
the oil floats on the water, did you notice an improvement on the bubbling? or on the performance of diesel?
It looks like bubbles flowing through beef soup.
this should cause some oil vapor to pass.

An oil bubbler works just as well, but it needs to be heated significantly higher than the boiling point of water,
But be careful not to let the engine eat hot oil vapor too much, even at idle it can get carried away, and start to turn fast enough that a connecting rod passes through the block
engine. (in charge the risk is lower)

Answer to Lau there are tractors which arrive at the same output with 1 liter or 0,5 liter per hour, you will learn this quickly enough in your tests. Research the minimum water consumption which gives the best yield,

Andre
0 x