No comment!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

No comment!

by lau » 23/12/05, 15:04

Image inaccessible ...
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
The Passing

by The Passing » 23/12/05, 16:09

Can you name your source?

If we read the section of the law as amended, this restriction on the right to the tax credit for CO2 emissions only applies to vehicles NEW GPL and not the vehicles processed after-blow to LPG by the buyer. See here et leaves.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/12/05, 18:43

Source TF1.fr
See also: "the diesel, future of the clean car"
http://news.tf1.fr/news/sciences/0,,3272917,00.html
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 23/12/05, 18:47

I confirm !
Heard today also on France 2
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/12/05, 18:47

"the diesel, the future of the clean car"

Finally, the voice of reason! Long live the diesel hybrid downsized! (3 to 4 L to 100 for 70 cv) and G system (2 to 3 L / 100)

Do not stop when I read this:
"On the other hand, vehicles combining diesel and electric propulsion, like those in preparation at PSA, find favor with the rapporteurs, for them, the best solution would be for the short term" a diesel hybrid, with an automatic shutdown / starting in urban traffic, and equipped with a particulate filter, "

I wonder pkoi PSA did not want my application ... maybe because this speech I had already 2 years ... ???
0 x
scoundrel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scoundrel » 23/12/05, 19:42

Hi cristophe!

Two years ago, PSA did not hire you because the auto industry in general is still not ready to hear such a speech.

It is the awareness of the company that makes things happen, too slowly alas! The stakes are too important financially ...

One thing is undeniable today, it is the design of your site which is more and more visited, the proof that your approach is constructive.

A +. Scoundrel
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 23/12/05, 19:48

Diesel as we see today on our road, it makes me gerber.

Yesterday again, I saw a beautiful 607 spitting its pretty cloud of black smoke ... : roll:

But no, but no, the diesel is clean. The proof, the media say it. Moreover, the manufacturers think to reduce the costs on the exhaust part: shortening of the exhaust line, it will arrive directly in the cabin to produce hot air.

And for the LPG, when the media talks about it, they put together a lot of stupid things that do not know what they are talking about very often. The dirty image of LPG is always kept in the heads of people, who do not wake up :(
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 23/12/05, 22:54

- LPG, it explodes and the diesel is super clean !!!!!
Yes, yes, they said it on TV.

(Me too, I'm tired of hearing such aneries.)

- The particle filter is the "top".

The particle filter is nothing more than a filter, which, as its name suggests, stops the "big" pieces and lets the little ones pass. In the case of diesel, the "big" particles are stopped by the filter, but the "small" easily cross it and will nestle in our little lungs! And, it's good, they are as carcinogenic as the "fat", but almost not detectable: it's a job for doctors and it bails the safety, while allowing to say that the diesel is clean because we do not detect any particles output.

Vicious circle or paranoia?

Finally, I'm like a lot of people, I also ride in diesel (because finances) but old and soon pantonised. So for now, I pollute as much as others.
Really nothing to be proud of.
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 23/12/05, 23:49

Well agree with you guys but do not feel guilty. We do not use what we are offered! You can not always walk or bike all the time.
In less than 10 years official sources announce a shortage of diesel fuel in Europe and the USA ... but do not speak about China.
I am convinced that things should start to evolve in the near future in hybrid systems or other official fuel savers. : roll: ..only major event of course!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

I drive with LPG and I am scandalized

by jean63 » 24/12/05, 01:57

Here,
I sent an e-mail to this incompetent (or bought) deputy Marini ==>

"Hello,

I am appalled by your amendment to the LPG Act. I own a vehicle running on LPG from 1998 (modified R25 with large 80 tank in the trunk, providing a range of 600 kms). This vehicle now has 290 000 kms.
All the advantages relating to LPG are well known for a very long time in Italy and the Netherlands where the number of LPG vehicles reaches 30% !!!!
How is it that these countries have promoted LPG so much?
LPG, except CO and CO2 emissions comparable to gasoline vehicles, is on the other hand very pollutant on the ground (no particles harmful to the lungs (diesel), Nox responsible for ozone peaks, therefore respiratory problems, no additives: benzene .... etc) put to profusion in gasoline and gas oil that causes cancer. All of this is well known in LPG sites.
On the other hand, recent studies have shown that modern HDI diesels at very high pressures send micro-particles into the atmosphere of cities, which are much more harmful to health (lung cancer) than the particles of old diesel. The FAP (particulate filter) are only a false answer to the technical problem due to obstruction (VW has abandoned this solution of the FAP after 20000 km). The French manufacturers cheat with the EGR valve responsible for all the words because of fast malfunction due to short-term obstruction and blockage of the valve.
To discard LPG in this way is an ERROR that we will pay a hundredfold in a few years ..... as for asbestos. I would say even better: a recent American study of MIT claimed to have discovered a pollution in cities due to the precious metals contained in the catalytic converters that stand out during the operation of cold engines in the city !!!!!!
On a LPG engine, at the end of 500 kms, the engine oil has the same color as at 1er day ... strange, when we see the black color of the oil of a diesel that ends 500 kms and the smoke behind the Hdi diesel on the highway.
I guess you have never had all these arguments to make your decision, or while you are under the influence of the lobby of the diesel manufacturers Hdi Peugeot, Renault, Citroën who have invested a lot in this field for several years and cheat that the harmfulness of particles and the impossibility of eradicating them effectively. I can bring you all the documents of which I have the references dealing with these different subjects.
Looking forward to your answer.

At the moment I have no problem of tax deduction because my vehicle is amortized for a long time (paid 28000 Francs in 1998 with the LPG installation!) To 160000kms ..... and 290000kms it always rolls with the same engine .
Everything I've read and heard here and there confirms that this is the right solution, because there will be scrapping (in health: diesel particle-related cancers + multiple additive related cancers in gasoline + diesels that do not exist in LPG) and I forget the NOx out of diesels that cause pulmonary irritation see cancers.
LPG is the cleanest of existing fuels (with GNV ... but no pump) and usable ....... I think bio-fuels are probably better yet not available ... and what is not for tomorrow.
I suggest you to duplicate my message and send it from his site to Marini (who must be as competent in mechanics and pollution as me in Evêquerie).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."