Soon the cold in Europe?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jcm
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Soon the cold in Europe?

by jcm » 01/12/05, 08:00

Hello,

Average temperature drop of 4 ° C over the next 10 years?

This is what scientists are considering following a measurement campaign on the Gulf Stream.

Atlantic currents are changing
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/12/05, 08:55

... And yet, despite their maddening measure of drop in gulf stream activity, winters here (in the south) are not what they used to be (according to the ancients): it is much less cold and less snow (in general).
I believe more in the accentuation of climatic phenomena than in a return to a mini ice age but with the climate we are never sure of anything : roll:
One question, however: has the slowdown in lukewarm water supplies to the European continent over the past 50 years not been compensated for by a more significant greenhouse effect? ​​... there is every reason to believe so.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/05, 10:05

Subject already mentioned recently: https://www.econologie.com/forums/hivers-tre ... t1203.html

I close this one.
0 x