Editorial Gilbert Bros, President Chamber of Agriculture

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Editorial Gilbert Bros, President Chamber of Agriculture

by bidouille23 » 02/03/12, 17:37

Hello,

it is not won with holes of the C ... the same but hey we will get there anyway : Mrgreen: , he is afraid for his sioux the gentleman hi he is an Indian full normal stock market :) .

http://blog.vertsconseilregionalauvergn ... t_BROS.JPG

what is also interesting is to see who runs "the haute loire paysanne" fnsea fdsea that people not at all concerned by money what :) .

agriculture is an economy lol me who thought it was to feed us ....

see you
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/03/12, 20:04

Good to read this editorial of protest against the preventers of polluting in circles to make lots of money !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/03/12, 09:53

But what a poor idiot! How can you tolerate a guy like that being president of a chamber of agriculture?

What kills agriculture is the mechanism of international trade, the impoverishment of soils and the subsidy trap, which do the business of lobbies of all kinds (oil, banking ...) !!

This fellow should watch the short 30-minute film "I eat therefore I am" completely free of rights ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/je-mange-d ... 11362.html
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 03/03/12, 13:14

I wonder about the underlying reasons and the effect and of these cynical and selfish rants. Apart from provoking and trying to pit against each other and rot a situation, I do not see the point of this type of declaration.

Christophe wrote:But what a poor idiot! How can you tolerate a guy like that being president of a chamber of agriculture?

It is even more than that, he is a psychopath with a schizoid tendency!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/03/12, 13:52

When he ends up with Parkinson's, or cancer, favored by pesticides and herbicides (factor of 2 to 4 times more risk), he will change his mind, and will become aware like some intensive farmers, on the side of my family. wife !!

By eating organic, you first save farmers !!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/12, 14:10

When he ends up with Parkinson's, or cancer, favored by pesticides and herbicides (factor of 2 to 4 times more risk), he will change his mind, and will become aware like some intensive farmers, on the side of my family. wife !!

By eating organic, you first save farmers !!

+1
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/03/12, 19:25

Reading this text, we understand better why the agricultural world is going badly! :frown:
What is particularly pitiful is to hear these agricultural technicians - who have nothing to do with our peasants of yesteryear - constantly talking about productivity and competitiveness.
While it is precisely his two points that are responsible for the decline of farmers! : Evil:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Did67

by Did67 » 03/03/12, 19:38

Christophe wrote:
How can you tolerate a guy like that being president of a chamber of agriculture?

The President of the Chamber of Agriculture is ... elected. By farmers (essentially, there are a few other colleges: employees, agricultural cooperation ...).

These are the limits of democracy - which we know well, by the way!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/03/12, 19:41

Did67 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
How can you tolerate a guy like that being president of a chamber of agriculture?

The President of the Chamber of Agriculture is ... elected. By farmers (essentially, there are a few other colleges: employees, agricultural cooperation ...).

These are the limits of democracy - which we know well, by the way!

Indeed it is indeed NS who is President of the Republic, speaking of democracy seems to me to exaggerate a little!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Did67

by Did67 » 03/03/12, 19:42

Grelinette wrote:I wonder about the underlying reasons and the effect and of these cynical and selfish rants. !

It is intended for his "troops". I imagine it is from the local farm newspaper.

It is, alas, still the dominant thought in the middle.

So to be re-elected (elections next year, I believe) ... the ground is preparing. The President thunders loudly what the majority thinks softly.

So again, don't go after this guy. It is the dominant thought of the agricultural world. To wonder how we got there ... How to change that? Who endorses this? etc ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."