Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

by the middle » 25/09/11, 10:49

Hello,
I am launching a small debate which seems important to me.
Every day, I search the web for news.
It takes a lot of searching to find relevant, or "valuable" information
I notice that many truths are hidden, we are given what we want to give us.
Example, A subject I know well:
Poland, the Polish President's plane crashed in Russia.
Class..
The truth is:
All Polish journalists who talk about this subject in Poland are fired.
A place dedicated to the memory of the dead president, and his relatives, has been removed from Warsaw, removed and PROHIBITED.
This country turns into a pro Russian mafia, and no one from Western Europe knows it ...
I am sure that much real information does not reach us from other countries.
We are entitled to news agencies ... which censor everything.
Where does our news come from (from TV or the newspaper?)
Reuters, and other regulatory monsters of the info.
Strike in China for a factory that manufactures photovoltaic panels ... we don't talk about it much, yet a demonstration in China is risky.
Protesters camped outside a factory producing solar panels in eastern China to protest the release of toxic substances into a nearby river, the official news agency Chine Nouvelle reported on Sunday.

The protests began Thursday in the city of Haining in Zhejiang province where 500 people stormed the Jinko Solar plant before being dispersed by the police, she said.

Toxic substances from the factory, which makes photovoltaic panels, have killed many fish in a nearby river and authorities have ordered the company to suspend operations, the official agency said.

http://www.20minutes.fr/ledirect/789450 ... -pollution
No information on the number of people put in prison following this demonstration.
In summary, you have to look for the right info on the net, but not in the direct media.
Good Sunday :D
1 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/09/11, 13:13

Basically these unsaid info, pseudo self-censored, difficult to separate from fakes and manipulations, on the internet and word of mouth.

For Poland I did not know so clearly, but it is the mafia pressure of Russia, criminal, very clear with the exchange of chairs of power well set to become perpetual.

The Poles in power must be afraid of being assassinated, like Russians, in the same way as the president, by natural accident !!!

The only indicative information is the small contradictions of the official information, left more or less voluntarily by the journalists, against the self-censorship which they undergo.

For China, it is probably worse for the journalists who spoke about this strike which concerns us by buying these panels !!
But verified information is very difficult in a country whose language is not spoken and very controlled.
It is even surprising that it came out of China; it must be staggering, much worse than what has been presented, all over China.

very clear on September 11!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/11, 13:26

The mainstream media have been "oriented" for a while ... since Sarko in France it's even worse ...

See the subject of France's ranking, which is declining with regard to the transparency and independence of journalists: https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-franchi ... 10894.html

There is also a intellectual laziness: investigative journalists and war reporters hardly exist anymore: too dangerous for some who are in charge. Most of the current journalists only copy / paste (at best arrange) press releases from AFP and Reuters ... or other press release. I guess journalism schools have a lot to do with it ...

If you want to get informed and educate yourself, it's more the journalists that you have to trust, but some investigative reporting and the net ... but you have to know how to look for and find the info (there are so many) .

When I still watch the news (rare) in France, I am surprised at the importance we give ... to the news !! A kidnapping of kid ca should not make the opening of a national news, any more than that of a mores trial ... it is insignificant on the scale of a country!

Here are 2 examples of information that should make the headlines of all the news.

The functioning of the "world" system:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post212521.html#212521

The case of WTC7 on France3 which dared: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post212533.html#212533

Listen carefully the last few seconds, it strongly resembles what you describe in Russia ...

ps: I think that the case of media treatment that we gave to Fukushima (at least French and Belgian TV) is a future textbook case ... by its mediocrity!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/09/11, 14:22

For Fukushima, Arte is the only TV to give news in France :
this noon :
1 million Japanese in contaminated areas
areas with more than 490000ecquerels per m2 not evacuated whereas at 500000 we evacuated to Chernobyl 5 years later !!
perimeter to expand,
it's been 6 months that they have not been outside, even children, in this area !!
Japan has not finished paying the consequences of the nuclear disaster !!
harvest of radioactive rice in the granary of Japan Fukushima !!
CRIRAD has measured this horror !!
The government has multiplied by 20 the official limit of 1 to 20 milliSievert / year not to evacuate Fukushima

As for trivial news, it is the only fact that motivates the average French, for the audience !!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/09/11, 14:24

+1 Info is and has always been a STRATEGIC commodity ... This explains this ...

Many books have been written on the subject. Like the moles who revealed truths to the press ...

Maybe more today than yesterday! This is why in the business, many companies, "no longer communicate". Because from each information, we can draw deductions. So no info, no leakage possible ... So they only communicate from the moment "T" of the official announcement of their products. There is also hardly any more information "under embargo" .... Because a leak allowed the competition to react by announcing a fictitious product on the fly to ruin the advertisement of the other competitor. .

At the same time there are mios of woueb pages that are born every day ... Which means that the "good" info is diluted / drowned in a stream of little interest and almost uninterrupted ...

And indeed, "value info" is increasingly difficult to find!

In politics it's the same, we no longer count the "closed cases" from the outset, such as 9/11, false weapons of mass destruction, war crimes of certain Western states, ignored by the press. A lie that reaches law firms ... Look at the D. de Villepin affair, (muzzled, because too talkative for the Americans at the UN platform? Or Hans Blick, the UN inspector who assured us that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but whose words were largely drowned out by the press! And especially Julian Assange, threatened with death and with a trial in the buttocks for having made a profession of reveal to the public, what was going on behind the scenes. We could add the "double agents" who risk their skin, like Gaddafi, Sadham Hussein, Bin Ladden, even Mubarak and a few others with relatively similar statuses) ...

So yes, decidedly in the info, you have to SORT, no more in the West than elsewhere, we do not have the certainty of having "the absolute truth" in terms of info. To begin with when there are conflicts of interest, in our own countries ...

However, there is a press ethics, but to find out what's going on in depth, you have to consult organizations such as:
Reporters Without Borders and Amnesty International, Human Right Watch. Or even the courts, such as the European Court of Human Rights. They give a fairly representative panel of cases. And no country is immune, not even Switzerland!

There are also media that are known for great freedom of tone and an ethical journalistic approach! (I'll let you make the list, it should not be excessively long ...).

Cases of "former" secret services, promoted to the highest positions in the state, are not uncommon. Some examples:

Yuri Andropov, Vladimir Poutine => KGB.
George Bush, father => director of the CIA between 1976 and 1977.
Yitzhak Shamir => director of Mossad, before becoming prime minister of Israel.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran) => former foreign service agent.

Still in the Secret Service, the most famous "raven" is undoubtedly "Deep Throat", The informant who will reveal the Watergate scandal (and who will be revealed in 2005 to be the former N ° 2 of the CIA,
http://fr.wikinews.org/wiki/%C2%AB_Gorg ... o_2_du_FBI

(If that is the case, I would have liked a guy like that to give us more info on 9/11, it may come one day ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/11, 19:42

We totally agree....

It's a full-time job, but who would pay a team to publish underground info? Certainly not the classic ad: they would rather pay you to publish football gossip.

I like some sites:

www.lepost.fr

www.owni.fr (recently awarded)

the sites of certain political parties, such as

http://www.fn.be/no.comment.2011.php and of course its counterpart:
www.resistors.be

ou http://www.particommuniste.be/

or even www.altermedia.info

in my opinion, the communist parties must be delighted to publish some disturbing news.
As well as the websites of certain unions

and bloggers, but you have to find them

of course, everyone publishes what suits them ....

I also like to read the reactions of the readers in the newspaper sites: journalists are often raised the straps when they are "too close to power" or forget an important detail.

I would be willing to create an anarchist alternative information site, but who would pay me?

and of course there are wikileaks ....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/11, 21:43

An info that will not go in the right direction for the transparency of the info.

Putin returns (officially because he never left it unofficially) to the Kremlin for 2012: http://www.tdg.ch/vladimir-poutine-diri ... 11-09-25-0

Until 2024 ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/01/12, 12:30

Hello,
Relaunch of the debate to open your eyes a little more:
You have heard of this prosecutor of the Polish army who attempted suicide (almost live) and not live as all the media say!
Notice the info, it's a scoup, but nobody gives an explanation!
The reality is that this man got too involved in research Polish army mafias.
He was also too interested in the crash of his president's plane.
To intimidate him at first, we unscrew the bolts from the wheels of his car, kill his dog, etc. intimidation.
As this good man did not know how to keep quiet, the intimidation was mounted higher, he was accused of being responsible for wiretapping concerning journalists who were too interested in the crash of the presidential plane.
Do you know that the black boxes of this plane have not been returned to the Polish authorities?
Do you know that the Polish government has refused the help of the American special services? ...
We don't talk about all this in our press.
Yet ... Poland = European Union ....
http://www.france24.com/fr/20120109-pol ... nce-presse
1 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/01/12, 18:31

Important to know, but we ignore everything about it, on the black boxes, nothing in our press, etc ...
http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/article/20 ... _3214.html
http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/article/20 ... id=1627896

The video, was there anyone ??
http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/video/2012 ... _3214.html

The Poles therefore keep the memory of the Russian military and mafias ??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/12, 18:41

This crash seemed "suspicious" to me from the start ... approaching plane, overcast weather conditions but in IFR it happens all the time, good maintenance because presidential plane ... etc etc ...

Anyway, I'm going to be called a paranoid pessimist again ... : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."