rant: organic eggs .... ex. scam!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

rant: organic eggs .... ex. scam!

by marieagnes » 26/06/09, 11:27

Hello everyone,

I don't know about you ... but I the egg sellers either saying "from the farm" or so saying organic ... irritate me more and more because most of these sellers lie to us while the egg is marked by a number on the shell:

Code 0: organic egg; Code 1: open-air egg; Code 2: egg on the ground; Code 3: battery egg

a so-called peasant girl shows up in my shop to sell me supposedly organic eggs from a friend's farm ... and I took her eggs before learning the codes that I gave you and of which I learned about existence recently.

this lady's eggs are stamped with a code starting with 3, in other words she goes to ED buys eggs at 2 € for 30 and resells them on the sly in a pretty wicker basket lined with a tablecloth 1 € 80 the 6.

it annoys me, but it annoys me !!
do we have to lie to the consumer?
why on the markets almost all the sellers "extra fresh eggs" have a code that starts with 3 !! ???

in 2010 I build my henhouse that's for sure!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/09, 11:32

Ahhhh !! : Mrgreen:

Be careful not to generalize too quickly: it is not because there is a person who benefits that all the bios are crooks!

Besides, your example clearly shows that traceability via coding is a system that works well!
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 26/06/09, 12:02

: Lol: Yes it is on ... but I am very happy to know these codes so as not to be scammed anymore !!
on the ciotat ALL the sellers in the market (I can tell because I have done them all and have checked all the codes of the eggs) sell eggs in code 3 under the name "farm egg" or "eggs organic ".... ALL !!!

Fortunately, I have a small organic shop not far from my home (and my neighbor has a chicken coop, with eggs without codes and hens without fences ...) : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/09, 12:07

ALL? : Shock:

In this case there is only one solution: http://www.dgccrf.bercy.gouv.fr/
0 x
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 26/06/09, 12:16

yes all!

after .. from there to denounce ... I think I would never dare ...

give me a little pleasure ... go for a walk on the market in your corner one morning and look at the eggs then come back and tell me if you found one that sold an egg for what it is .... d okay?

and if other econologists are willing to play, I think we would all be surprised by the result of this survey
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/09, 12:18

marieagnes wrote:yes all!

after .. from there to denounce ... I think I would never dare ...

And you dare not?
This is what you do on this forum!!!!

marieagnes wrote:give me a little pleasure ... go for a walk on the market in your corner one morning and look at the eggs then come back and tell me if you found one that sold an egg for what it is .... d okay?

and if other econologists are willing to play, I think we would all be surprised by the result of this survey

Chiche?
Well, I don't know if there are eggs sold as organic on the market or we're going to ... I'll look at the next promised time.
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 26/06/09, 12:40

a radical solution you eat more eggs ... 8)
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/09, 12:42

Well difficult because the eggs probably give the most eco-friendly proteins (with soy ... locally produced) ...
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 26/06/09, 12:48

Christophe wrote:Well difficult because the eggs probably give the most eco-friendly proteins (with soy ... locally produced) ...

you want to be eco-friendly, eat green proteins then ... no impact ... on the earth ...
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by marieagnes » 26/06/09, 13:08

if I dare to denounce on this forum it is simply so that other consumers do not be fooled .... but from there to put someone in bad sheets because I risk depriving them of their job, their livelihood ... I think it's not the same ...

I await your return to the market of your corner christophe eh !!

to answer carburologist ... imagine you that I was vegetarian for 30 years (by taste because I don't like meat), then vegan for well 10 years ... and I had to die of a simple flu! I had so many iron and protein deficiencies that I had to be hospitalized and put on perf.

then I got pregnant and there I was under terrible pressure from the doctors not to "impose" my diet, my ideas and my tastes on the baby I was carrying. So for two years, I eat meat (not much and super cooked otherwise I can not swallow it).

maybe you have managed not to eat meat, fish and eggs without creating deficiencies but me not. yet I believed it as hard as I chewed on my tofu and other sojaseries ... but it didn't work. also, yes I say it I consume animal products because god made me carnivorous.

when to the "non-incidence" of green proteins ... let me doubt ... is it not because of "capitalist" agriculture (by that I mean looking for the profile) that we have polluted rivers and dirty land?

in a next life I hope to be a panda, a giraffe or a snail .... !! : Cheesy:
0 x