Against burns: the egg white

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Against burns: the egg white

by Cuicui » 15/06/09, 09:44

In the event of a burn, here is a natural remedy that has just been reported to me:

When a burn occurs, no matter what the extent, first aid is to place the affected area under a stream of cold water until the heat decreases and the layers of skin stop burning , then spread egg white on this area.
One person burned a large part of their hand with boiling water. Despite the pain she put her hand under the cold water tap then she broke 2 eggs, separated the whites which she beat a little and plunged her hand into them.
His hand was so burnt that by applying the egg white his skin dried and the white formed a film.
She later learned that the egg white was a natural collagen, and continued to apply layer upon layer of white on her hand for at least an hour. In the afternoon she no longer felt any pain and the next day there was barely a reddish mark at the place of the burn. she thought that she would have had a horrible scar, but, to her surprise, after 10 days there was no trace of the burn, the skin had even regained its normal color!
The burned area was totally regenerated thanks to the collagen existing in the egg white, in reality a placenta full of vitamins!

Has someone already tried ?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 15/06/09, 10:22

What I know is male rabbit fat ...
I tested it on me, and it was positive ... but so long ago .. :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/06/09, 11:31

Interesting. However, although our body is a home for our soul, and this tip concerns thermal comfort, (excessive) heating and insulation of our body, I will put this discussion in the green tips and tricks.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 11:44

Method of (my) grandmother: apply tomato on sunburn.

It works ... a little but it still hurts!

ps: it seems to me that the editorial style looks like a fake ... I presume that you received this by email? I am quite skeptical about the fact that the eye cooked on contact with the skin!

Who are we sacrificing to test the method?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/09, 13:08

15mn under water at 15 ° ... What is certain is that if the egg white cooked on the skin of the injured is that the lesions continued to spread at the time of application . The egg white begins to cook at 56 ° just like our skin ... For my wife and my kids I have a neighbor, a healer, a magnetizer healer .... for them it works ... For me, either I am more cozy be my achtuce is longer than hers, it's fair : Lol: : Lol:

For the displacement ... It could have been useful to "
bowls burners "...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/06/09, 14:31

Christophe wrote: it seems to me that the editorial style looks like a fake ...

In any case, it is cheap and easy to find.
Personally, I tend to think that if it was so easy, effective and cheap, it would have been used for a long time.
It only remains to try.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 15/06/09, 14:45

My grandmother thing is not egg white :D

It is very curiously ... the bleach nature, on small burn first and second degree impeccable and tested hundreds of times, not only on me, but also of the members of the family ...

For a reason that is hard to believe, it is enough to soak the burnt part in bleach (plain, ie not perfumed) and after a few minutes, the pain disappears completely, moreover it heals very quickly. .very effective on burns on the fingers, by hand tested on my son - 7 years old, at the time - who had checked the temperature of a BBQ with friends, after 5 ', he no longer cried! :D

For more severe burns, I recommend putting fresh grated potato (not cooked!) On the burn without having first passed the wound underwater for at least 20 minutes ...

My mother always told me that the hand of a surgeon, which had been badly burned in a car accident and which was condemned by his colleagues, we spoke of amputating, in desperation, he put pdt grated on the wound and replaced it each time it turned brown, the result was "miraculous" ...

I have talked to doctors about it, none of them understand what could be the cause of the cure, all agreed that the starch in the pot was a softener, but none could tell me "what was happening ", we all noted the anecdote in the back of their mind ...

When making the poultice, peeled the pdt, wash it and then grate it with a clean tool and accessories, a poultice of 5cm², half a fresh pdt will suffice ... sterile gauze

The relief felt after applying the poultice is "the right time" to spend, after the pain comes back in force when it warms up! But after +/- 20 'the pain disappears and the healing is strongly accelerated, there are generally no traces of the burn.

Meow

During first and second degree burns (except in exceptional cases, see good advice) and after having passed the wound under water, having cleaned it and applying a disinfectant, the use of aloe vera ointment may be very useful as a healing, disinfectant and above all hydrating.
Last edited by Lietseu the 15 / 06 / 09, 14: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/09, 14:51

Cuicui wrote:Personally, I tend to think that if it was so easy, effective and cheap, it would have been used for a long time.

When you think that a simple chicken bowl can do better than the jonhson and jonhson labs with their biafine : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/09, 14:59

Lietseu wrote:For more severe burns, I recommend putting fresh grated potato (not cooked!) On the burn without having first passed the wound underwater for at least 20 minutes ...

As the tomato and the pdt are cousins ​​(yes, look at the aerial fruits of a pdt plant) it is surely the same molecules as with the tomato?

Lietseu wrote:My mother always told me that the hand of a surgeon, which had been badly burned in a car accident and which was condemned by his colleagues, we spoke of amputating, in desperation, he put pdt grated on the wound and replaced it each time it turned brown, the result was "miraculous" ...

I was burnt with hot water (mob hose not tight, which "exploded" when I had my hand there) on the palm of my hand. I had a blister the size and volume of a 1/2 chicken egg cut lengthwise.

The dermatologist spoke of a "deep" second degree ...

It really hurt for several days but I healed very well and not a trace remained! I no longer remember what I had put on as a product, I remember "fat tulle" ...

At the time, the skin of my palm was very wrinkled as if it had been "pulled" ... it was not a pretty sight!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 15/06/09, 15:12

Flamazine, right?

As the tomato and the pdt are cousins ​​(yes, look at the aerial fruits of a pdt plant) it is surely the same molecules as with the tomato?

What worries me is the acidity of the tomato ... the pdt is not acid!

Meow
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...