Junk food and food in supermarkets, ecological disaster?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Junk food and food in supermarkets, ecological disaster?

by Christophe » 17/12/08, 15:56

An "instructive" video-speech to see:
1 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 17/12/08, 17:27

Very disturbing but nothing surprising however ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/08, 17:28

Didn't you know? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 17/12/08, 17:38

What exactly is in the food? no

Anyway, it's m ** de? Yes : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/08, 17:39

Ah same then :) And better not knowing I think ... otherwise we would eat more ...
0 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 17/12/08, 17:43

If for my part I prefer to know ... Besides in February it will be one more thing to say about my super presentation on Monsanto, I will taste a lot ... :D

We are never better served than by ourselves, conclusion: let's grow if we have the opportunity, otherwise eat local and artisanal (and organic of course)!
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 17/12/08, 18:05

A little bit of provocation never hurting : Mrgreen:
Tiboshadow06 wrote:We are never better served than by being ourselves, conclusion: cultivate if we have the opportunity, otherwise eat local and artisanal
There 100% agree elsewhere in Italy, there are a lot of ... Italian products on the stalls and maybe there is no link but overall fruits and vegetables are cheaper !!!
(and organic of course)!
There no agreement at all. Why do you swear by organic ?? it has no taste !!!

Personally I have winegrowers, producers of farm products, rabbit, foie gras ... who make very beautiful products without being organic. They do smart farming !!!
0 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 17/12/08, 18:11

C moa wrote:
Personally I have winegrowers, producers of farm products, rabbit, foie gras ... who make very beautiful products without being organic. They do smart farming !!!

From the moment it's not organic, it's a bit of junk food, even if it's much less harmful than industrial food.

I swear by organic because it is the agriculture most respectful of the environment and our organism, and personally when I have the chance to eat organic vegetables I find it very nutritious, it is an agriculture certainly a little more difficult to master, sometimes we end up with (as for my part with my cherry tomatoes) vegetables with little taste, but it is by forging that we become a blacksmith ^^.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/08, 18:18

Yes c moa, but:

a) to live on your vegetable garden, good luck ... it's called ... being a farmer :)

b) making a non-organic vegetable garden is monumental bullshit

c) people often oppose ORGANIC to INTENSIVE agriculture and products of the food industry ... It's a shame because as you say there is a fair environment: peasant agriculture not necessarily organic. I prefer to buy in a local AMAP that an ORGANIC product which made 1000km ... sorry for the purists ...

d) By cons no agreement on the no taste, the best apples I have eaten in my life were organic (crunched at the farmer) ... after the supermarket bio under xelophane no thank you ( except milk and egg) ...
0 x
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 17/12/08, 18:26

Christophe wrote:By cons no agreement on no taste, the best apples I have eaten in my life were organic (crunched at the farmer) ... after the supermarket bio under xelophane no thank you (except milk and egg) ...

Ditto for me, apples on an organic fair, they were delicious.

I also prefer a local product (even if not organic) than an organic product from another continent, fortunately for me the AMAPs close to my home are organic ^^ ... By cons most of the peasants who cultivate non organic can be compared to industrial agriculture: must see the doses of Round Up that put ... and I'm not talking about pesticides ... Same for organic farming that buys Bordeaux porridge, they often put doses higher than those recommended and I do not think that this bluish product is so harmless as that ...
0 x