Packing meat in supermarkets

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Packing meat in supermarkets

by Christophe » 20/02/08, 14:51

gegyx wrote:Always unclassifiable.
Put in the humor section, so that it is better known.
(Recycling, green tip, dechetarian ... : Mrgreen: )
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
TO TRANSFER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE --- Hello everyone, For those who have not seen the report shot in hidden camera at LECLERC PARIDIS, take 10 minutes to watch ... Ah the magical world of the big distribution !! What happiness ... https://www.econologie.com/la-remballe-d ... -3686.html

And good appetite, of course !!! Work for the DGCCRF !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/08, 18:44

Added on the site: https://www.econologie.com/la-remballe-d ... -3686.html

Solution: boycott the barbaq in supermarkets, plus it will re-live the butcher of your neighborhood (if it still exists) because he is not above the laws like the hypermarket
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/02/08, 18:47

But no, we risk almost nothing!

To muffle advanced meat is like flowing camenbert.

This creates immune defenses.

This strengthens our body to future microbial attacks, of the future bacteriological warfare.

Americans who have the phobia of the microbe, will not escape.
----

Notice, remove the last layer of cheese, and it's off, as if it's new.
Remove the first slice of dry bread, and the rest is acceptable.

For the merguez, thinking back, I do not have the same reasoning ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/08, 19:48

Why does not it work with your reasoning?

:?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/02/08, 22:09

Because if the repacked meat is somewhat cleaned and consumed again ...
most of the merguez meat is made from "turned" pieces ...
And although it's not new at home (that merguez, ravioli and other dumplings, are often made with meat not presentable), there is too much, and the top the heart comes immediately.
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 21/02/08, 09:59

The meat is often even better slightly gnawed.

Personally, we often eat meat that many consider to be spoiled because it has been in the fridge for a long time, and so on. (The important thing is that it stays cool anyway).

And yoghurts expired more than 10 days, the list is long!

As for the butcher, it is hardly more expensive than the supermarket, especially since it is often easier to take only the necessary amount.
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 21/02/08, 23:13

food security has multiple aspects - on the one hand we want it but nobody wants it to pay. On the other side with a free choice of foods so abundant and absurd it becomes impossible to make a rational management of the stock without having a huge waste with product out of consumption delay - and precisely nobody wants paid this wasted then you have to recicler. These problems affect a very sensitive point: We want hygiene, choice, cheap and everywhere at any time and the truth is that it is impossible. According to this logic it would be necessary to consume only freezing because it is the only way to consilicate this problem. This is what you do in the restaurant: you are served frozen vegetables because it is the only way to guarantee all the rules of hygiene without too much trouble. There is an international system of food safety with the name HACCP and the process is so annoying that it makes you want to stop working with food - they are implementing it at the level of Europe and they even want it. to apply to agriculture. It means in the long run that your little farmer in France who sells their vegetables to markets etc. should also correspond to these standards which is absolutely ridiculous and absurd - while supermarkets always have the means to continue to do that which they have always done because they have advocat and technician with signature and the money. Welcome to the new world of paranoic higiene. It's sure that repacking rotten meat is a bitch but it is precisely a fenomenon of our system of super abundance
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/02/08, 10:16

Arthur_64 wrote:The meat is often even better slightly gnawed.

Formerly, to have good meat, the dead pheasant was suspended by the head, and when the body fell, the animal was ready ...
If the reamballe was dangerous, we would have piles of food poisoning, which is not the case. On the other hand, being made with spoiled meat does not prevent the merge from being delicious ...
But I agree that all this is not ragouting and makes you want to be vegetarian.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 22/02/08, 11:10

Yes, you're good.
For me, meat has always been a luxury product and when you get your food at the butcher's. You had to order or do only with what was there.

The deteriorated life, just see a last report or a supermarket was a great reduction, the result of shopping a customer intoxicated, I do not know what he had but at least a stomach damn ...

And with the price of raw materials that increase, the package will not improve.
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 22/02/08, 11:27

You can just as much have poisoning with fresh meat.

There is always a risk with food products ... In spite of everything, they only had poisoning ...

The individual refrigerators are nests with micro-organisms, it would be ideal to clean them XNUMxtimes / week in white vinegar (which destroys the biofilm that form bacteria, etc.). I doubt that a majority of people do it. And yet many poisonings can come from there.

In parentheses, the ventilated refrigerated refrigerator, drier, is healthier.

I am not a big fan of mass distribution, far from it, I prefer to specify it.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"