Washing machine without laundry (bubble?)

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
rafpantone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Washing machine without laundry (bubble?)

by rafpantone » 11/11/06, 23:06

Have you ever heard of it?
It is a technology based on air bubbles and unheated water. Several manufacturers offer daewo with its Midas DWF200S and Midas DWF201S, the HAiER group is exploring its XQBSB60N-JN and SAMSUNG would also have a model.
I have not found links in Europe to buy one, it seems that they are not certified for our country, on ebay china they are available, but language problem I can not do the transaction. The advantages of such a machine are easy to understand no longer need to heat the water therefore decrease in electricity consumption, washing is no longer necessary our rivers will be less polluted by phosphates.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 11/11/06, 23:16

Does this have anything to do with it?

bubble washing machine
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/06, 23:18

Oué I think it must be the same thing but the bubble machine does not prevent the use of detergent ... well I think ...

It's funny here is an "ecolo" ready to buy a China while we are often "attacked" on the issue ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 12/11/06, 11:11

Well, in case we are

you shouldn't ignore a good idea, even a Chinese one
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/06, 12:54

I never said the opposite ... quite the contrary because in the long term "everything" (or almost) will be produced there ... so as long as you buy Chinese as much as it is ecological right?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 12/11/06, 14:01

Christophe wrote:in the long run "everything" (or almost) will be produced there ...

In the short term, yes, but in the long term, with globalization, (in one or two generations - we will probably not be there to see it - and if the planet survives) the standard of living and prices will be the same in all the countries, and the Chinese will be tired of working for the others, and maybe the robots will do everything (I like SF :P, today's fiction = tomorrow's reality ...)
Last edited by Cuicui the 07 / 04 / 07, 10: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 12/11/06, 14:22

Christophe wrote:I never said the opposite ... quite the contrary because in the long term "everything" (or almost) will be produced there ...

Hello

I don't believe it: modern customers want price but also quality. the Chinese spirit prevents production, for the moment of quality.
If their system has not imploded before, in ten years they will be able (mentally) to make quality; but at that time they will come up against the price of transport and will no longer be competitive (see the japs ​​which relocates to Europe or the USA).

Never forget that in 2 minutes the technique changes habits in 2 generations and mentalities in 2 centuries : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/06, 14:51

I don't agree ... the average buyer first sees the price and not the quality or durability ...

The price is the essential purchase criterion ... Believe in my "tiny" experience with the ecological store ...

Otherwise vowed for mentalities ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 12/11/06, 15:22

It's not wrong Christophe, there are still some people who think (sometimes wrongly) who if it's cheap, it's not of quality, but the average must have passed on the other side for different reasons .

The japs ​​understood that flooding the American and European markets with a production which remains in Japan risked in the more or less long term to "kill" these markets.

A big father decides to buy a bike for his grandson, he looks at the offers and selects 2 that correspond well to what he is looking for.
The first Peugeot brand, the second Yamaha brand, seeing that he takes the Peugeot saying that it is better for work in France.
Some time later he learns that the Peugeot was made in Spain and the Yamaha in France. :|

As for mentalities, they have in fact a huge inertia.
And we are all more or less affected by this for different causes, among others the difficulty in verifying information (when we have it) is not it Christophe :D .
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 12/11/06, 22:35

and the Chinese will be tired of working for others, and maybe the robots will do everything (I like SF Razz, fiction of today = reality of tomorrow ...)

Me, I remember a time of restructuring all zazimuts (late 70's - early 80's) or car manufacturers in particular, weighed a max of people, to replace with robotics. You don't worry! what were they saying! In twenty years no one will work! You will have much more leisure! You can buy more! Results, I always work as much, I earn little more if not less compared to inflation and cars are always as (or even much more) expensive, although the production costs have been divided by at least 3 ... The only thing that has changed is the manufacturer's margin ... So robotics, yeah, so ... As long as they don't tell me how they're going to redistribute the extra margins, I don't see how we could work less. ..
But we can always dream ... It does not hurt, there are only awakenings that are painful
0 x