The return of cloth diapers ... oh yes!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
nad39
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The return of cloth diapers ... oh yes!

by nad39 » 11/10/06, 12:41

Hello, I'm new and I just discovered your very nice site.

My thing to me, and as long as a thoughtful mom (I think) is diapers, that is nothing for those who do not know the problem.
I allow myself to put a link so that you get an idea and pass the info.

personally it's been 20 months that I only use that so if you want an opinion not objective at all I'm here.

http://groups.msn.com/Lescoucheslavable ... ables.msnw

See you soon for your reaction
Nadège
0 x
washable diapers + balls washing-pollutants = eco-friendly
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 11/10/06, 13:37

: Cheesy: The post textiles are fantastic also drifted over the layers. : Mrgreen:

I mentioned there sittop.com
0 x
Charlotte
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Charlotte » 11/10/06, 17:54

Question for Nadège:

Do the nurseries take this choice into account? Or is it washable at home but disposable in the nursery? Or do all mothers using washable diapers keep their children at home (it would surprise me anyway)?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 11/10/06, 18:56

:D Great minds think alike . : Idea: 8)
0 x
nad39
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nad39 » 11/10/06, 21:25

Charlotte wrote:Question for Nadège:

Do the nurseries take this choice into account? Or is it washable at home but disposable in the nursery? Or do all mothers using washable diapers keep their children at home (it would surprise me anyway)?

To answer you
You often have to do a little pedagogy but it works.
First you have to show them what we are talking about, there are several systems: diapers + waterproof pants, and TE1 (all in 1) which arise as disposables.
When I think that I showed some to nurses who had never seen one, I was on my ass (sorry)
For my 2 kids who made tragic reactions to disposables I am happy without counting the bonuses:
-counted about (for me anyway) 300 euros for from birth to 3 years
- that's roughly 4500 fewer layers in landfills (it cannot be recycled)
- 1 coat takes 300 to 500 years to decompose
- I'm not talking about the petroleum used to make them and the carcinogenic chemicals they contain
- the economy of sousous :D imagine imagine saving yourself on the first child 850 euros and in addition you reused them for the second so you see it's all profit

To return to the childcare mode, nannies are often more receptive, when they understand that there will be no more cream and pomade, nor red to put on them, guaranteed effect.
For the crèche, you often have to play it fine, with public health arguments, it’s not washing it, and the savings in the crèche’s budget if everyone does it, but above all see directly with people who are in real contact with the child show them, explain and of course provide them with TE1 preferably.

PS: I have no action, I do not trade in it, nothing of this kind, but I want that many people know, because it is important for the planet, our children and incidentally our wallet.
nadege

here is a link that talks about layer and under you will understand what we are talking about

http://groups.msn.com/Lescoucheslavable ... ation.msnw
0 x
washable diapers + balls washing-pollutants = eco-friendly
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 09:26

Subject cleaned and clarified
0 x
Lolox
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lolox » 21/10/06, 15:28

Thank you Nad39 for all this precious advice ...

It is true that my partner had already told me about it for the next child, but I had especially seen the fact that it was going to be necessary to buy a second washing machine : Cheesy: :? !

Visiting the link you give us makes us understand the urgency of reacting both for the well being of our cherubim and for the planet!

Once again thank you!!!

Ps: I wanted to know if I could promote the link that you provided us with the members of my association? : Wink:
0 x
"Experience is the name men give to their mistakes" O. Wilde
ecoollogic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecoollogic » 16/11/06, 16:26

Hello,
I'm new to this forum, which I find very nice!
So for my little experience, I have been using washable diapers for 3 years now for my 2 children.
That's great! Simple and practical to use, economical and ecological in addition! What more?
It's not like in the days of our grandmothers, it has really changed!
Do not hesitate to ask me questions if you are interested, I will be happy to answer you!
@ Soon!
0 x