My handsome Conso handkerchief

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Alibou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

My handsome Conso handkerchief

by Alibou » 10/07/19, 10:40

Hello,
I'm working on a project to make tissue tissues, a responsible object that I would like to update.
I try to collect opinions from people other than my family and friends.
I created a mini questionnaire (10 questions) which is the link:
https://aliceboulez.typeform.com/to/WPMwlq
Thanks a lot for your help,
Alice
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My Handsome Conso Handkerchief

by Exnihiloest » 11/07/19, 13:11

I am not environmentally friendly, only anti-waste and anti-rampage, I always had tissue tissues.
I hope that reviving its fashion will not put forward the only ecological aspect, enough to run away many customers.
The interest of the fabric, a saving of time, one does not have to look for the package, one puts in hand the handkerchief less often than one has to throw a handkerchief in paper, aesthetically it is more beautiful, for the Hygiene is no worse in the pocket than paper thrown anywhere, and it's softer with delicate and refined nose.
1 x
Alibou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Alibou » 16/07/19, 10:54

Exnihiloest wrote:I am not environmentally friendly, only anti-waste and anti-rampage, I always had tissue tissues.
I hope that reviving its fashion will not put forward the only ecological aspect, enough to run away many customers.
The interest of the fabric, a saving of time, one does not have to look for the package, one puts in hand the handkerchief less often than one has to throw a handkerchief in paper, aesthetically it is more beautiful, for the Hygiene is no worse in the pocket than paper thrown anywhere, and it's softer with delicate and refined nose.

Well agree with you Exnihiloest. This is the idea and you are right, I will try to clearly highlight all the interests of tissue handkerchief without focusing on the only ecological aspect! thank you very much : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 16/07/19, 17:17

I am also a follower of tissue, but in my environment the majority consider it less hygienic (unless it is dirty after one use).
0 x