Punk Marketing or the art of making fun of the consumers!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Punk Marketing or the art of making fun of the consumers!

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 11:54

Let's talk a little about Punk Marketing or the art of making royal fucks of consumers by taking them ... for idiots (punk in english)!
This is particularly the case with the Pink Lady apple: Power-conservation / pink-lady-la-apple-that-be-taken-for-a-pear-t14546.html

So by analogy with the Pink Lady who should rather be called Punk Lady, we posed the concept of Punk Marketing!

ps: not searched in google if it was already known ... If it is, well so much the better!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Punk Marketing or the art of making fun of consumers!

by Ahmed » 26/02/16, 18:33

And that´s it what Google returns: it is a book not at all critical and which confirms, in a certain way, the new "relations" between those whose role is to make people buy and those who buy ...
Between these two categories there is the same relationship as between projectiles and armor: there are necessarily adaptation strategies on both sides, and therefore successive readjustments.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 19:24

Thank you Amhed, I had not searched ...

But when I read this:

Punk Marketing is the long-awaited and breathless uprising that businesses want, deserve, and desperately need

(...)
They demonstrate that to survive in business, a revolutionary approach is needed — one they have branded "Punk Marketing" —and it's one we all need to understand, for the traditional divisions among commerce, content, and consumers are continuing to blur ever more rapidly.

I tell myself that "punk marketing" (US version) is another concept to ... make people consume / spend / sell more!
Quite the opposite of what I had in mind!

It is up to us to make known the French "punk marketing" ... the art of smoking consumers !!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/02/16, 20:59

Yes, your analysis of this American concept is completely accurate and is the reverse of your initial proposal.
Now, you will note that there is agreement on the merits, which differs being the diametrically opposite value judgment that is made on it.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/23, 17:08

Put that here:

so dear.jpg
si cher.jpg (99.28 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 03/04/23, 21:09

? Isn't it all a bit empty?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/23, 10:45

You can complete as you wish! 8)
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"