Order cake!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
patricia8
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Order cake!

by patricia8 » 10/11/14, 13:57

Hello everyone, I would like to order this cake bonbonsdesign.com/gateauxbonbons/mes-heros/spiderman/spiderman-a-paris.html for the birthday of my son who is celebrating his 3 years this Sunday but before I start, I would like to have feedback before avoiding bad surprises on arrival.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/11/14, 14:55

Why a duplicate: Feedback : Oops: ...or PUB? : Cheesy:

3 years and already sweets, while his immune system is still to build / consolidate? : Shock: It's to please the kid, or "pleasure to you for wanting to please the kid"? : roll: Because frankly, the interest of kids is not to be poisoned by their parents (even if they think "doing well")!

Anyway, everything sweetened with refined white sugar: is a poison that gives diabetes, demineralizes since it acidifies the organism, is a precursor of osteoporosis and contributes to the collapse of the immune system ...

So that's it for the "bad surprises upon arrival»Strongly discouraged ...

Prefer the homemade sweet treats with crushed banana, grape juice, fructose / xylitol or honey ...
0 x
patricia8
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by patricia8 » 10/11/14, 15:13

Hello, sorry for the duplicate, wrong manipulation and double entry on my part! :| ..Otherwise, for the cake, I know it's not the healthiest but good, he tasted it during a birthday of one of his friends and since then claim ... thank you all the same for your response and I take note of your advice! :)

Moderate by Remundo

strange post indeed ...
: roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/11/14, 19:06

Strange indeed, and to conclude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7d2N9e51M : Cheesy:
0 x