Bittersweet wine, recipe from Maitrank

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
gina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Bittersweet wine, recipe from Maitrank

by gina » 17/05/13, 22:45

MAITRANK

Some considerations about the woodruff, plant at the base of the May wine still named Maitrank.

Sweet woodruff is a plant of our flowering regions in May-June.

The aroma was once much appreciated by the housewives to make pleasant drinks.

It is only by withering that the flowering plant gives off a pleasant smell (reminiscent of cut hay) of coumarin.

The aroma and taste are easily transmitted to drinks.

MAITRANK (May wine)

Ingredients:

For a liter of dry white wine you must:

3 odoriferous stems withered stems

Orange 2 slices

Sugar 6 pieces or (30 g of sugar)

Cognac 1 glass (20 cl)

In a stoneware jar, or in a glass jar put the above ingredients, and pour in the white wine (1 liter).

Mix everything and let 1 macerate for 2 days (depending on preference).

Filter on paper and bottle.

The maitrank is drunk after refrigeration of at least 2 hours. It is tonic, digestive and diuretic.

Non-alcoholic soft drinks are delicious, the wine is substituted by apple or grape juice or milk.

cheers.

gina
0 x
gigi :D
roy1361

by roy1361 » 17/05/13, 22:55

gina, I love you! (for the recycling of pallets, the Maitrank recipe, and your subject to 18 + years ...)

See you in Arlon next weekend?

;-)

PS: Sweet Asparagus also grows at home (in Switzerland), and I also do my Maitrank (in small quantities)
Last edited by roy1361 the 17 / 05 / 13, 23: 00, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/13, 23:13

roy1361 in Alsace also they do it but they call it ... the wine of asperule ... it's also called maitrank in Switzerland?
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 17/05/13, 23:21

Christophe wrote:roy1361 in Alsace also they do it but they call it ... the wine of asperule ... it's also called maitrank in Switzerland?

In fact, it does not officially exist in Switzerland, it was my friend from Arlonais who gave me the recipe (because this friend "rents" me my apartment in Valais in winter to ski). So we are a small team to "produce" Swiss Maitrank, but for personal consumption ...

A+
0 x
gina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

réponce

by gina » 17/05/13, 23:26

the founder to speak so : Shock:

the site and open to all kinds of discussions it even control to not offend third people lol

while respecting of course
Forum energies, house, solar, heating, wood, insulation, ecology, savings and water doping Index of Forum -> Prepare your drinks: juices, syrups, herbal teas, infusions, alcohols, wines and beers ....

missing more than rock in Rolle lol
and talk motorcycle (creation of a small band of eco-friendly motorrrrr, alcolo with metrank and beer house mdr
wild camping for this motarrrrr band

gina
0 x
gigi :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/13, 23:40

Gina the Moto we speak a lot here: relaxation-sports-passions / motorcycle passion-the-biker-econologistes-t1934.html it's one of the oldest subjects of forums! There are more than 800 answers ...

We also speak paragliding and paramotor here: relaxation-sports-passions / paragliding-and-paramotor-in-the-econologues-in-flight-free t11196.html

We are talking about aviation here: relaxation-sports-passions / videos-aerial-machine-flights Landscapes exploits-crashes-t11153.html

In short, not very "green" subjects ... but as we are open, no problem! So many who are in a good mood!

roy1361 wrote:In fact, it does not officially exist in Switzerland, it was my friend from Arlonais who gave me the recipe (because this friend "rents" me my apartment in Valais in winter to ski). So we are a small team to "produce" Swiss Maitrank, but for personal consumption ...

Okay ! Maitrank at the Charteuse ca must rip!

Hey, when do you invite us? : Cheesy: I ski very well :)
Last edited by Christophe the 17 / 05 / 13, 23: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/05/13, 23:47

ps: forgot the subject music media / music-to-discover-share-t11137.html
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 19/05/13, 17:33

Hello,

Okay, so who's going to Arlon next weekend?

Image Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/13, 18:28

roy1361 wrote:Hello,

Okay, so who's going to Arlon next weekend?

Image Image

I thought about it, but maybe my stepfather's wife is visiting. She wants to see the "land of chocolate" and she comes from afar ...

I hope others can. Where do you go? Are you going on a bike?

One day it would be nice to (re) make a "meeting plan" between econologists, just between us.

Finally, it gives you an "up" in a new page for your suggestion ;)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/05/13, 19:59

Ah well, I did not know the Maintrank, they are having a party for the occasion ...
I remembered Arlon for a party where cyclists gathered naked makeup disguised with body paints.
: Mrgreen:
I do not know if they still do it, but the idea has spread elsewhere.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"