Recipe for a homemade dishwashing liquid

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Recipe for a homemade dishwashing liquid

by Christophe » 27/04/13, 15:16

YOUR HOME DISHWASHER

In a bottle of 1 liter, you need to mix the following ingredients:

- 1 big glass of black liquid soap (if you have black soap paste, no problems, put in 3 spoons pretty much).
-1 tablespoon of soda crystals (do not be afraid, nothing toxic inside!) And fill with water.

Then add an 30 drop of essential oils of lemon or grapefruit.

That's it, it's ready.

The product does not foam but is effective.

I have not tested yet but soon ...

For the laundry it's here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/utiliser-l ... t2652.html
0 x
gina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Recipe for a dishwashing liquid product homemade gina

by gina » 17/05/13, 23:36

I have better and tested pfff :P
I had learned her at school in 4 eme proff
they find it difficult to find his seen that we had to study a lot about household product economic ....

In France, the consumption of dishwashing liquid is very important. It is consumed between 3 and 4 liters per year and per family. For economic and ecological reasons, you can make your own washing up product.

Make a dishwashing product with Aleppo or Marseille soap

To make your washing up product, first grate an Aleppo soap bar in a saucepan filled with water.
For the soap to melt, stir over low heat. Then, incorporate a teaspoon of baking soda and several tablespoons of white vinegar and soda crystals.
Then let cool. If you want your dish product to be scented, add a few drops of essential oils.
Mix and pour the product into a bottle.
Finally, shake it before using it.

Make a dish product with lemons

Cut three lemons with the skin.
Mix and mix with 200 g coarse salt, a glass of white vinegar and the equivalent of 4 glasses of water.
Boil slowly for 15 minutes then let cool.
Remove the lemon seeds and put everything in a pouring bottle. You can now use your washing up product.

Make a dish soap with black soap

For your washing up product, pour half a liter of hot water into a pouring bottle and add half a glass of black soap. Add a tablespoon of baking soda and half a glass of white vinegar.
Mix everything, and it's ready.

Reminder: you can add a teaspoon of honey and sweet almond oil to the preparation.
0 x
gigi :D