Homemade shampoos

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Homemade shampoos

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 14:09

head scratchy, oily scalp, dry hair, do not look, turn your shampoo bottle over and look at the composition:
sodium laureth sulfate: garage floor stripper soiled with titanium oils. we even put it in baby shampoos!
PEG
paraffin
dimeticone: a kind of varnish that will prevent the rare, not bad ingredients from doing their job
glycerin: yes but which ???????? that of petroleum ???????? even the glycerine sold in pharmacies, they don't know! require vegetable labeling.

In short, the more you strip your skin, the more it reacts by overproducing sebum to protect it. solution: mild shampoo. REALLY sweet.

an inexpensive mild shampoo: the ivy one.
go for a walk in corners not too close to cars if possible and pick up the ivy leaves. wash, cut, boil 3 times 10 minutes and let macerate overnight. the next day I boil again by adding soap nuts which have already served. that for the foam. otherwise, I don't know where I put shampoo on my already wet head! I press everything, I sift and I collect the juice. a part goes in laundry (subject already done ..... nanananère :D ), the rest for my shampoo. I reheat one last time with mint leaves, and cocoa. and the kitchen smells like after eight. I let cool, I remove the leaves, I put agar to agar. and bottled. an antioxidant: vitamin E (tocopherol) 1 drop for my liter of shampoo. I still keep in the fridge since I used cocoa, not compulsory of course.
you can also flavor with essential oils (cade, cedar, geranium, tea tree etc) real vanilla, fruit juice etc.
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 14:35

no ivy, and need saponin? the roots of your yucca ...... by boiling bits of the root of your yucca, you can extract the saponin for shampoo. like ivy leaves. except that your yucca will not like him ........ to reserve for the end of world emergencies ......... : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/02/13, 17:23

OK thanks a lot.

But what's the point "foaming agent"?
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 17:31

in the m ... of commerce EDTA. the kind of gel found in the bottom of blood tubes
at home, it is the soapnuts that were used once in the laundry. Enough foaming product remains in the shampoo. When I heat my juice and it bubbles, it's good. I use 7 to 8 nuts for a liter.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/02/13, 19:32

re, re,

somersault:

I press everything, I sift and I collect the juice. a part goes into laundry (subject already done ..... nanananère Very Happy),

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: I laughed thank you for these days of life gained : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

By cons not too much abuse of essential oils anyway, a priori the terpenes they contain are not the panacea;) (I say a priori because we hear everything and its opposite ...).

The blow of the agar-agar I thought about it to make my toothpaste ... I'm tired of dipping my toothbrush in the bica, and the taste of the bica is the same I am starting to saturated ..:)

But the same when you look in the toothpaste what is there : Shock: , while bica and once in a while a mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide is sufficient (in addition it is marked on the tubes, a nut of toothpaste and do not swallow, when it is not toxic have can swallow no?;)) .... bicarbonate to fight against cavities by making the oral environment basic and oxygenated water to fight against gingivitis.
I will try tonight like with agar-agar, mint and bicarbonate ... thank you (I will make a subject on the thing as soon as I try and succeed;) :) .... do not ask others to do what you did not do;) ...)
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 20:46

actually commercial toothpaste: sodium laureth sulfate ingredient too.

there remains the possibility of buying in an organic store, or on the website, always checking the composition of the product. There are still ammonium laureth sulfate shampoos in organic stores. it's a cousin slightly less mean than sodium but all the same ...........
Given the taste of my toothpaste tests, I ended up turning to organic products. otherwise I had to invest in products sold in aroma zone for example.

For essential oils, it is very strong, they must be handled with as much care as for soda.

recipe that looks pretty good to me:
http://nature-elle.over-blog.fr/article ... 88504.html
especially that we can avoid essential oils if it is also intended for children.
NB I use guar or agar agar depending on what I have in the kitchen very often.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/02/13, 21:31

Quite the link; thank you;) ... I will make my sauce but it gives me a good base ....

After checking too much bica for the teeth it would not be good either ...

By cons I was not hot to put HE, I keep them for my possible bobology ...

And for the taste I am no longer worried about side there, although with the arpagophytum I still have trouble :) , it's mmm "tasted" ...)
: Cheesy:
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 21:45

other links for toothpaste
http://www.terrevivante.org/127-dentifr ... aturel.htm
http://www.consoglobe.com/fabriquer-den ... on-3281-cg
for the soaps, I looked for many links, I kept the essentials and made my sauce. the important thing is to find your own recipe in the middle of it all while keeping a solid foundation.
Then I was able to expand using my soap to make shower gels. Because of course the son is shower gel ......
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/02/13, 21:59

The problem of toothpaste is not the same depending on the health status of people. And beware of bica every day, there is competition / reaction with something (our chemist had explained it to us) and it is not so good for the teeth (once a week it's fine ...)

If the dental condition is not good (or in the case where you have an unbalanced bolus, see if you already have implants), you have to launch "missiles", alternating day after day: bica, hydrogen peroxide (yes but be careful, not pure, oulàh it must be dissolved! Ask your dentist), also mouthwashes like Listerine, no more than 1 to 2x per day (but be careful there are some not recommended), some Corsodyl (very effective). And of course each time a good toothpaste in addition to the mouthwash!
Alternation also makes it possible not to overload the organism with always the same "pollutants" ...

Otherwise it is not enough. Ah yes, Janic uses sea salt (it should not be bad either, it still does something in the arsenal to be intercalated every day).

For the rest, I doubt that the clay is effective against dental plaque.

For mint it would be better not to use it (because in all plants there is sugar !!!)

And more recently ultrasonic toothbrushes have appeared (great, I use it twice a day ... probably the best purchase of my life).

In short if you have effective tips against plaque, do not hesitate to talk about it!
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 25/02/13, 01:41

slut,

it therefore confirms what I also read for bica, well too bad for bibi since the time, this said I alternated in spite of myself lol brief ... :?

problem solved tonight :) Old biker than ever ...

oxygenated water yes to 1/10 dilution with water ... as much for me little forget, that said I try pure, it stings a little anyway ... but I'm not dead;). .. (not yet ... ;) ) ...

sea ​​salt, I like it too, with the taste I will not be disoriented either lol ...

clay for the gums can be and as a neutral base also can be ...

Mint, not mint for those who take homeopathic treatment ... how many pharmacists give homeopathic treatment and don't say you don't need mint toothpaste.

dixit
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menthol

Advocates of homeopathic pharmacy believe that menthol interferes with homeopathic medicines. Its use is strongly discouraged in combination with homeopathic medicines, to the point of banning menthol toothpaste.

but in my opinion the sugar level in comparison with the benefits, and given the small amount of mint that there is ... personally I do not take homeopathy so mint;) ... I like this fresh effect ....

Ionic toothbrush I did not know, I like the old simple method and which does not require a war industry to be implemented and not consuming when using ...;)

Culbuto thanks for the links and have come back on the subject :) ...

I'm starting to love you well, you tackle subjects that I didn't take the time to really discover, but which are in my idea, like shower gel :) ...

how do you do :) ?

I know that I will find it while searching the net but I have a real user on hand so I take advantage of it :) ...
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"