A new Kyot'Home

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

A new Kyot'Home

by louphil » 01/12/07, 09:31

In the news of Free (Reuters)

Ecological or not? To each its greenhouse gas emissions
[2007-11-30 19:53]

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - An internet application developed by European scientists suggests everyone measure the amount of greenhouse gases emitted during their daily actions.

The user indicates how he moves, what he eats, when he watches television and how he lights up his home and receives on his mobile phone the amount of greenhouse gases thus emitted.

"The idea is to allow people to be aware of the impact (on the environment) of their behavior," said a spokeswoman for the European Commission, where these scientists come from.

"Climate change seems to be so bad that people think 'where do I start'? This can help," Antonia Mochan added.

The application, free, is available on the website http://mobgas.jrc.ec.europa.eu.

I have not been to see, but from the description, it seems to be a clone of Kyot'Home used on econology. By the way reading the beginning of the article, I wondered if it was this one that was proposed .. :D
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/07, 10:24

Too bad it would have done a hell of a publicity in KH ... on the other hand KH is not on but "by" econology: it is the project of Rulian and Nono.

I only do the heberger :)
0 x