Crazy idea against CO2?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Crazy idea against CO2?

by Christophe » 24/02/07, 11:50

I am sending you a mail received by a visitor. I admit you do not understand much ... kk1 would have an informed opinion?

A find that could change everything.
if a fire is made and the fumes are passed through a conduit in the form of a semicircle, the flue gases return to the ground (the energy of the combustion automatically pushes the fumes). In other words when you make a fire, you can have two! It's good against global warming. It's hard to take this message seriously! Oh! I have the picture.

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 24/02/07, 13:08

Fighting is salad? : Cheesy:

This experience is really interesting, unfortunately I
I do not see too many applications.

It is especially the deposits of tar in the chimney (cooler)
who ask me problem.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 24/02/07, 13:49

: Shock: I understood it's a work of art :P
0 x
robbery
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by robbery » 24/02/07, 13:56

Hi, I'm the author of this experience.
I see many applications for this quirk related to combustion. I would not be too presumptuous, too, I'll wait until the image of this experience, after going through the eyes ends up excite some neurons ...

To be able to turn the fire on, to turn the heat of a combustion on the ground for another application, and to cool the fumes in passing.
The soot and the tars depend on the quality of the fuel, the tar also appears according to the condensation of the fumes (temperature difference between that of the fumes and the outside).

It is true that it can appear like a craziness!
A flare at the end of a chimney strictly vertical, is not it one too?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/02/07, 15:26

if we make large chimneys, it is to cause the draw.

I do not think it's with this idea that you're going to win 100 million dollars from Richard Branson. :D

thanks anyway for making us smile.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 24/02/07, 15:26

jaf wrote:Hi, I'm the author of this experience.
I see many applications for this quirk related to combustion. I would not be too presumptuous, too, I'll wait until the image of this experience, after going through the eyes ends up excite some neurons ...

To be able to turn the fire on, to turn the heat of a combustion on the ground for another application, and to cool the fumes in passing.
The soot and the tars depend on the quality of the fuel, the tar also appears according to the condensation of the fumes (temperature difference between that of the fumes and the outside).

It is true that it can appear like a craziness!
A flare at the end of a chimney strictly vertical, is not it one too?

Hold an 63!

Say your idea seems very strange! why the chimneys have to go out well above the roofs for a correct draw ..... and it does not always work (at my place for example, but everything is OK in theory).

There you want to kill by CO (carbon monoxide) the inhabitants of the earth so they do not produce more CO2 with their bullshit ....... : Evil: : Idea: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 24/02/07, 15:27

Hello,
Everyone who uses slow burning stoves notices the same thing,
The smoke is as heavy without propulsion, it does not rise above the chimney it falls back from the houses.
which gives the impression of pollution in a city ..
The problem is that you need good dry wood and keep a certain temperature in the chimney, otherwise at the end if the chimney is too cold and you burn too soft coniferous, it is condensation in the fireplace and creosote.
Some add a catalyst (I have one but never installed) it looks like a ceramic honeycomb with a trappe to go cold, once the furnace chimney temperat eon puet the smoke in the catalyst..

that's why I built a slow burning stove differently (a vertical chamber) to be able to burn any more or less dry wood.

When you walk down a street in winter if you look at what comes out of the chimneys you know who operates with a fireplace fireplace or a slow combustion, it looks like the picture above ...

Andre
0 x
Bmag
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bmag » 24/02/07, 16:30

Bonjour à tous
Ce forum is great:
Christophe finds us a weird,
Rabbit notices the salad,
Elephant surprised by the trunk,
André immediately detects the cold smoke,
I only see fire : Lol:

Well, what is the idea, to make the co2 stay at ground level to be picked up by plants without going back and forth in the atmosphere with the consequences that we know?
Nice idea, but it will be up to us to climb to breathe ... : Arrowu:

Since I built a slow-burning fireplace based on André's ideas, the fumes go down to the ground; Fortunately, I do not have any neighbors ...
For the moment no victim to deplore. I do not know if plants and trees really enjoy breathing smoke like that.
Bernard
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 24/02/07, 16:36

Rabbit notices the salad,

We do not rebuild.

0 x
Other

by Other » 24/02/07, 16:48

Hello
Since I built a slow-burning fireplace based on André's ideas, the fumes go down to the ground; Fortunately, I do not have any neighbors ...

There are thousands of stoves similar to Quebec
You did not give us any details in the post of the slow combustion furnaces, on these performances performance, kind of wood ect .. that would be interesting to know if you are satisfied,
If you want the smoke rising in the air open the cap gives it air and once very hot close the caps there is almost no fummée, unless it is -15 you there has a small water vapor ..

Andre
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."