Fight against drought with flood water

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
jeandb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Fight against drought with flood water

by jeandb » 07/12/06, 08:32

The greenhouse effect changes the climate but is it the only factor?
What if the climate changes due to the greenhouse effect were positive while the harmful changes had a reason we are hiding?

Drought is not the result of the greenhouse effect but human activities that reduce the recharge of water reserves while over-exploiting these reserves.
The dry masses of the earth's crust increase as well as their temperature. This phenomenon modifies the circulations of the water cycle and therefore the climate.
The greenhouse effect would not be so serious that we are told if we stopped the draining of the planet and if we gravitarily irrigated the deserts, ie by operating step by step by watershed transfers and a water management to recharge groundwater reserves by filtering them from excess water.
http://fr.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vi ... d5.1242873

http://perso.orange.fr/biefs.dupilat/
Last edited by jeandb the 07 / 12 / 06, 08: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 07/12/06, 08:45

Hello

My uthopia of the day: make millions of hectares of salt marsh we will absorb calories and recreated clouds, all benefits.

@+

PS: and as a bonus we will have salt for noodles :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 07/12/06, 14:11

good idea, well noodles : Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fight against drought with flood water

by Woodcutter » 07/12/06, 22:01

jeandb wrote:[...] The drought is not the consequence of the greenhouse effect but of the human activities which reduce the reloading of the reserves of water while overexploiting these reserves [...]
And so all of this means that average temperatures are rising and melting the ice, is that it? : Shock:

I would take a little grated emmenthal in my noodles ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jeandb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeandb » 07/12/06, 22:27

No, it does not increase the average temperatures and melt the ice but it increases the typhoons because the water must turn faster in a weaker space because the deserts grow and repels the water.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/06, 09:17

jeandb wrote:No, it does not increase the average temperatures and melt the ice but it increases the typhoons because the water must turn faster in a weaker space because the deserts grow and repels the water.
Ah, what? Interesting this theory of "deserts that repel water" ...

It seems to me that the increase in cyclonic activity is fairly well explained by climate models taking into account an increase in the temperature of the oceans (because they also see their temperature increase) ...

And so the positive changes due to the greenhouse effect, what would it be? : Arrow:
jeandb wrote:[...] And if the climate changes due to the greenhouse effect were positive while the harmful modifications had a reason we are hidden? [...]
0 x
jeandb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeandb » 08/12/06, 13:18

The greenhouse effect enhances the zero isotherm and thus melts snow and ice and expands the planet's cultivable surfaces (space and time) even if in certain places it is also necessary to undergo negative effects.
Overexploitation of underground water reserves and the reduction of their recharge by water-proofing, drainage and other embankments drain some of the peri-spherical zones of deserts (densely populated) and favor their warming (instead of growing greenery) and therefore repel the precipitations. The water cycle must therefore move faster between deserts that are growing.
This modification of climates is not due to the greenhouse effect (relatively positive) but to the human activity which directly sands the planet.

: Lol:

I understand that by listening to other sounds of bells everyone thinks differently ..... but that is not enough to become the truth
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/06, 23:29

jeandb wrote:The greenhouse effect enhances the zero isotherm and thus melts snow and ice and expands the planet's cultivable surfaces (space and time) even if in certain places it is also necessary to undergo negative effects.
Where did you see an increase in arable land?
At altitude or in latitude?
Never heard of that, can you name sources?
In reflecting a little, the increase in temperature responsible for the melting of continental ice on the mountain massifs of the whole planet must not really benefit agriculture, because it is rather difficult areas (necessarily, it is in the mountains...)
On the other hand, if we take the problem from the angle of latitude, would warming offer you the possibility to cultivate in the Nordic countries more than before? Have you heard people, Canadian or northern European to stay close to home or in francophone countries, talk about such opportunities?

jeandb wrote:Overexploitation of underground water reserves and the reduction of their recharge by water-proofing, drainage and other embankments drain some of the peri-spherical zones of deserts (densely populated) and favor their warming (instead of growing greenery) and therefore repel the precipitations.
As much as I agree with the fact that the water is in places overexploited, as much I do not see where you want to come from?
A desert does not become so because of underground water (totally inaccessible to "greenery" as you say) but because of the lack of precipitation ... However, precipitation is mainly influenced by the oceans, their temperature and variations thereof with the movement of water masses ...

A desert is not really a place where the problems of waterproofing, drainage or containment are the most obvious ...

jeandb wrote:The water cycle must therefore move faster between deserts that are growing.
This sentence intrigues me ... It is at the same time in contradiction with your first affirmation ("the greenhouse effect expands the planet's arable land") and at the same time quite bizarre ...

Why would the water cycle be so "constrained" by supposedly growing deserts, since these are relatively poor in water, they do not mobilize much?

jeandb wrote:This modification of climates is not due to the greenhouse effect (relatively positive) but to the human activity which directly sands the planet.
Ah ... :? How do you define "climate modification"?
The increase in temperature is not part of it, do you think?

jeandb wrote:: Lol:

I understand that by listening to other sounds of bells everyone thinks differently ..... but that is not enough to become the truth
Ben ... :| it is above all that there exists a very large number of scientific articles, expressing clear, well-founded, overlapping ideas, etc., which are in line with the explanation currently accepted.

A little the opposite of your idea, what.
0 x
jeandb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeandb » 09/12/06, 01:02

If everyone agrees that it is the greenhouse effect that modifies the climate, then I am alone in thinking that the drying up of continents by human activities is the real factor of change but that does not want to talk about it because some financial interests would not want the wind to turn to point them out?
Too bad ....
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/12/06, 01:48

jeandb wrote:If everyone agrees that it is the greenhouse effect that modifies the climate, then I am alone in thinking that the drying up of continents by human activities is the real factor of change but that does not want to talk about it because some financial interests would not want the wind to turn to point them out?
Too bad ....
You should already begin to explain clearly, logically, reasoned, and argued your hypothesis!
Which is not the case yet ... :|
0 x