Want a holiday for next summer?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 30/01/06, 02:44

Why not ?
But you might as well know how much CO2 it will take
produce to arrive safely.

To get an idea it is by:

http://www.climatecare.org/airtravelcal ... elcalc.cfm
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/01/06, 09:58

Super ......... well done site :!:

I looked at an AR Paris <--> Maldives ==> for 1 passenger ....
round trip = 2,36 tonnes of CO2 .... wouaouhh !!!

I go every year in July on vacation to Kalliste (Corsica) with my old 504 and I do a max of 3000 kms.
Knowing that it sends 300 g of CO2 per km (estimate compared to the new euro 4 standards = 140 g), it's 900 grams, 000 kgs, let's put 900 ton, but we are 1. so brought back to the passenger it's 4 kg / pers + the ferry .... no idea but it should not be bad either, but the big Napoleon Bonaparte carries more than a thousand people and during the crossing the cars do not pollute in the hold !!!.

When we think that they did not integrate the discharges of planes in the Kyoto protocol, because we do not know which country to impute the rejection !!!! in my opinion, we are missing a big problem because of global warming ... moreover, N.Hulot talks about it very well in his book "Le syndrôme du Titanic".

To meditate. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 30/01/06, 14:05

It's an interesting site! But they do not specify their calculation methods or give any indication in relation to international objectives (for the House and Car calculator for example).

Thank you for the link, it is not impossible that it would come to enrich the Kyot'Home site which is advancing to graaaands not.

Coming soon 8)
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 30/01/06, 14:37

ME For your summer vacation, I suggest a pantonic vacation !!! : Mrgreen:
What a pleasure to bidoullier engines in the shade in the workshop, Instead of grilling on the beach !!! : Lol:
And for the production of C02, nox and company, the oldest and the youngest among us, will thank you for this action! :D
And the happiest of all ... YOUR COIN PURSE !!! : Mrgreen:
Earning 1 full every 5 is already not bad!

Please Msieur Dame!
A LITTLE GESTURE :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/06, 14:42

It’s not for being happy but the most eco-friendly vacations are the ones we spend ... at home :D

Otherwise Kevin's idea is not bad ... but do not do bogus training (copied pasted from quanthomme and econology) with ecologists who do not even know how to weld as I could already attend in Vaison la Romaine :(
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/01/06, 17:18

That's clear, the less we drive, the less we fly, the less we sail (petroleum powered) and the less we damage our planet ==> see the article that has just been released and that I entitled "warmly unbearable ", it just came out (30.01) and it's starting to panic ..... but it's still blah-blah (it's still Tony Blair who says it following a report). : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 30/01/06, 17:54

It will be a perfect complement to Kyothome for the transportation part to come :D

Cool !
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 31/01/06, 00:15

Econology wrote:
Otherwise Kevin's idea is not bad ... but do not do bogus training (copied pasted from quanthomme and econology) with ecologists who do not even know how to weld as I could already attend in Vaison la Romaine :(

Can you tell me more or by MP? Since I live in the area, what you say interests me a lot!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 31/01/06, 21:42

lau wrote:
Econology wrote:

Can you tell me more or by MP? Since I live in the area, what you say interests me a lot!

First of all, welding is not ecological and worse there will be no copied and pasted, collaboration is all. I would also like to contribute to the econology of the conclusions of realization that I made.
The problem is, I don't know how to do it! Someone could help me? : Lol:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 01/02/06, 00:53

We slide slowly but surely towards the subject hord ... unless we move this thread.
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."