What climate change? Band of crooks !!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

What climate change? Band of crooks !!

by Christophe » 31/12/15, 00:09

+ 20 ° C compared to normal in some regions of the globe right now: https://fr.news.yahoo.com/douceur-anorm ... 01777.html

That all the climatic experts who denied the heating explain this to us please or have the courage to change profession or better to shoot!
0 x
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mesvieuxcartons » 31/12/15, 00:29

Would not climate change also be linked to the change in polarity of the Earth? I'm serious when I say that.

The revelation of the pyramids Part 1 / 2

The revelation of the pyramids Part 2 / 2

It is in the end of the second part that the subject of climate change is discussed. A priori each 12 million years, abrupt climate changes cause extinction of species.
Ok, I'm getting a little bit of the subject but it's so exciting! [/ Url]
0 x
my dear cartons, make a gesture for your planet, do not throw away your cartons! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/15, 00:36

This change of poles, if it is confirmed, is done over thousands of years, completely incompatible with the rapidity of the current climatic changes ... them completely correlated with the ges (co2, water, ch4 ..) of the activity of the industrial era!

Ps: we have a subject on the pyramids ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/15, 00:40

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/01/16, 03:30

And here is a passage that puts me out of me and illustrates the swindle of some meteorologists: https://fr.news.yahoo.com/m%C3%A9t%C3%A ... 50065.html

Ah yes? Develop then ... but you're not too stupid as your models are meséo cabbage!

Sorry for this 1er blow of mouth of 2016 ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/01/16, 09:46

Your "rant" means that:
- You recovered well from the eve. (econological meal)
- You have lost nothing of your pugnacity
- That there is plenty to do in 2016

The year thus begins under good auspices. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/16, 12:33

Here is the passage of climate disinformation in question:

But we should not only link these mild temperatures to warming, warned Natalie Hasell, a meteorologist at the Canadian Department of the Environment, noting that scientists were not basing their conclusions "on a single anomaly".

Why does not it develop on the other anomalies?
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 02/01/16, 13:59

Christophe wrote:Here is the passage of climate disinformation in question:

But we should not only link these mild temperatures to warming, warned Natalie Hasell, a meteorologist at the Canadian Department of the Environment, noting that scientists were not basing their conclusions "on a single anomaly".

Why does not it develop on the other anomalies?

The other anomalies do not cease to be repeated, with constantly, each new year the hottest since we measure, like 2003, 2014, 2015, etc ...., the hottest months too, excessive temperatures everywhere, fruits in advance of a month, in Japan, the US, as in Europe, such as if Napoleon or Hitler had had these hot temperatures they would have won instead of losing frozen, Russia would be French or German !!!!

And yet some, paid by fuel lobbies, continue to deny this reality to assert that cooling is coming !!
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 02/01/16, 17:10

Hi,

I'm doing a little bit of a tick because I recently had a discussion with a researcher involved in a scientific debate on global warming, and there might be factors non-anthropogenic which could play a significant role in the global warming of the planet earth, but their influence is still unknown. (I use the conditional because nothing is yet proven even if measures and correlations seem to show their impact).

These are sunspots reflecting a drop in temperature on the surface of the sun that affects the earth's surface.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=taches+solaires&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTnfybvYvKAhWFrRoKHUqLAXQQsAQIKw&biw=1143&bih=695&dpr=0.9#tbm=isch&q=taches+solaires+sur+le+soleil

Thus, among the "climate-skeptics", there are those who outright deny global warming (a priori for lobbying reasons), and those who doubt that this warming has only an anthropogenic origin ...

http://www.wikiberal.org/wiki/Climatosceptique

Add:
The videos of the sun on this site are beautiful and to see: http://www.lecosmographe.com/blog/nombreuses-taches-sombres-surface-du-soleil/
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 02/01/16, 17:50

Big problem however, septic or no we have no solution since almost no one wants to significantly reduce its energy consumption. Starting from the renewable energies will never be worthy considering the increase in the number of human who even if it slowed down is not ready to stop.
So, what do we do?
Frankly I see no way out for future generations
0 x