COP21: no need to agree to spend a econologic!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

COP21: no need to agree to spend a econologic!

by Christophe » 12/12/15, 11:51

A nice article that promotes econology with or without COP21 agreement: http://www.novethic.fr/lapres-petrole/t ... 43775.html

It's been a long time that I think we will have to do without the "system" to really make things happen ...

Our "leaders" are too easy ... in this "system" ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/12/15, 13:28

There is nothing in this article that deviates from the traditional "business as usual" and the reorientation of some investments towards new opportunities pursues, in a slightly different form, absolutely the same irrational objective as usual.

The few "historic agreements" cobbled together during Cop21, "to look pretty," will be ratified by the same individuals who are currently negotiating the details of the TAFTA, a treaty that will allow the most powerful companies to take states that establish a minimum to court. protection against chemical substances, practices likely to harm public health and, more generally, the environment ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/15, 13:29

Well yes but I like "business as usual .. if it's in ecology"
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/12/15, 18:10

lilian07 will do it, switch to free heating, perpetual, pollution-free use, an old big house castle, thermal chasm to more than 200kWh / m2an thermal, even already insulated with PAC !!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/stockage-i ... 0-180.html

We must generalize www.dlsc.ca in the cheapest form possible and simple solar geothermal!!

40% of economy CO2 released for heating possible without any fundamental technological unknown !!

Simply understand thermal diffusion as the square root of time even at 3 dimension that enhances long-term storage !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
wooten
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wooten » 12/12/15, 23:09

Ahmed wrote:There is nothing in this article that deviates from the traditional "business as usual" and the reorientation of some investments towards new opportunities pursues, in a slightly different form, absolutely the same irrational objective as usual.

The few "historic agreements" cobbled together during Cop21, "to look pretty," will be ratified by the same individuals who are currently negotiating the details of the TAFTA, a treaty that will allow the most powerful companies to take states that establish a minimum to court. protection against chemical substances, practices likely to harm public health and, more generally, the environment ...

---

https://www.laquadrature.net/files/TAFT ... 140227.pdf
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/15, 00:43

Hi wooten,

It would be nice to argue a little more than that ... in a personal way ...
0 x
Maya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Maya » 13/12/15, 04:25

Counter-truths are counterproductive.
All are not wrong.
Kesako :-) The IP, proxi, cookie, anonymous ... repeat. False self-powered debates. DD style versus obamot ...
Funk of schemers.
9 people / 10 lie 1 tells the truth. What neni
Hein 1360 ...
0 x
The friend of Tao
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/15, 12:08

Thanks plasmanu / maya: double counting for the purpose of decaying forum are strictly forbidden, so your banishment that was to last a few days will last longer than expected!

Carpet smokers have no place here ... will take your pills ...

If you have worries in life, this forum is not a défouloir!

Go for a ride on a motorbike that will do you good!
0 x
wooten
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wooten » 13/12/15, 12:39

Christophe wrote:Hi wooten,

It would be nice to argue a little more than that ... in a personal way ...

Hello Christopher,

If my answer is so short it is because I have nothing to add! Otherwise, I wouldn't deprive myself;) I simply took advantage of the thread to give substance to Ahmed's arguments, by sharing a link to the latest leak of the TAFTA agreements, which already dates from 2013 if my memory serves me correctly! Obviously, you did not even read it ... Too bad because it is fundamental, evidenced by the response of your "colleague" Ahmed ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/15, 12:42

I know "the principle" of TAFTA in general unfortunately :(

But as 1er post just send a link is not very courteous ... hence my remark ... that's all :)
0 x