Life needs us

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
jean_db
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Life needs us

by jean_db » 14/09/05, 16:00

If the economy in itself is not a shameful disease we can already put downsides on capitalism especially when it does not specify its objective. The command economy is not necessarily better, especially when it tries to imitate the ill-defined objective of blind capitalism.
So?
Whether those who take power or those to whom it has been given are blind or incapable of knowing what to do with it other than "having a good time" is a bit sad.
It would however clearly appear that what seriously deserves a little attention to invest all our means, all our intelligence, our resources into it: it is life.
Well before going to see if there are fifteen billion years or more and billions of light years from here if there was a daisy one day, it is urgent to take care of the earth, of protection and harmonious and natural development of life.
An economic system which is content to develop activities stemming from the fallout from our mistakes ends up losing its raison d'être.
We could not live indefinitely by selling chainsaws to saw on the branch on which we are sitting.

There are more pilots on the plane, you have two minutes to learn to fly.
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 29/12/15, 17:18

Jean db has not given any sign of life for a long time !!
But his mill still turns on econology !!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/biefs.dupilat/p ... moulf1.gif

http://biefs.dupilat.pagesperso-orange.fr/

0 x