Idea of ​​econology that pierces the PS?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Idea of ​​econology that pierces the PS?

by Christophe » 22/06/09, 13:26

The post-crisis development model

econology
By manu. the 22/06/2009

It is clear that the development model of the liberal economy has come to an end. In addition to economic and social problems, there are ecological threats. I think the solution will come from a merger of economics and ecology: what I call econology (see the attachment for more details). This new science will have to merge economic development and ecological constraints. I am sure that the French are now aware that the model must be changed. In a diffuse way, they feel well that it is not the line which can propose another model. We can now defend the public service and even propose a massive recruitment wave in the public service to launch the change of our society towards sustainable development. It is not the private companies which can launch the change, but the public force (with in particular EDF which must be rethought). Businesses will follow suit if the state leads the way. Partly solving youth unemployment by offering green jobs in the public service seems to me to be one of the avenues. Who says fusion of economy and ecology also says the end of our current economic model: energy waste, race for growth, agriculture and intensive fishing etc ... The left has the duty to propose this new model and i very much hope that she will, Ségolène at the head.

The attachment is missing ... at least I don't have access to it as a guest ...

http://www.desirsdavenir.org/les-debats ... econologie
0 x
bain2jasmin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Idea of ​​econology that pierces the PS?

by bain2jasmin » 22/06/09, 13:51

economy = profit
so your idea is that it is necessary to depollute and treat (land, human beings) to make money instead of making money by polluting and poisoning humans which is no longer fashionable. .. ???

Is that your idea?

and how do you want to merge economics and ecology, concretely?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/09, 14:11

You have a lot to learn about econology and about us ...

You can start with 2 links:
https://www.econologie.com/definition-de ... es-12.html
et https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

You will type "GDP" in the search engine ... for example ...

Now I think you will not be satisfied with this answer because your goal is to roll this forum... I hope to deceive myself ... but I doubt it.

ps: it's not MY text but that of a militant PS ...
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"