Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The scam of debt

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Capt_Maloche

Article 104 - MAASTRICHT - The scam of debt

by Capt_Maloche » 17/09/08, 11:37

it answers quite a lot to my questions about the debt that swells since the 70 years

I have always been convinced that it was a financial scam
I hope at least it serves us to buy peace with us

1200 Billions of Euros anyway + the interest that increases each year, it is HALLUCINANT of CONNERIE, never I would manage my accounts like that
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

Re: Article 104 - MAASTRICHT

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 11:40

Capt_Maloche wrote:I have always been convinced that it was a financial scam

+1

I would just add "politico" before financial!

Capt_Maloche wrote:I hope at least it serves us to buy peace with us

What peace? The invasion of clone banksters? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Capt_Maloche wrote:1200 Billions of Euros anyway + the interest that increases each year, it is HALLUCINANT of CONNERIE, never I would manage my accounts like that

It's the privileges of the states ... to have the right to spend more than they earn!

ps: I have not watched the video yet but already agree with :D : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 12:06

Shit the sound is a little rotten :( but I like how he speaks!

11% increase in money supply in Europe (credit issue) = (almost) 11% inflation no? : Shock:

While in France it is difficult to reach 2% growth ... not even obviously corrected by inflation! Otherwise it would be a "task" ...

Hey coco we would not be in a recession for a while?

Here I am in this subject I was so snide against the financiers (in general): https://www.econologie.com/forums/banque-us- ... t6130.html
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/09/08, 13:18

Christophe wrote:Shit the sound is a little rotten :( but I like how he speaks!

11% increase in money supply in Europe (credit issue) = (almost) 11% inflation no? : Shock:

While in France it is difficult to achieve 2% growth ... not even obviously corrected by inflation! Otherwise it would be a "task" ...

: Arrowu: CHUUTTT. : Shock: The word recession is forbidden ...
You have to say negative growth : Evil:
I do not know which minister, I do not know their names,
except for that of the Prime Minister, N. SARKOSY. :?

According to the technocrats, to use the word recession 3 must be noted consecutive months of economic decline ... : Arrowl:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 13:25

Oh sorry what am I con!

It's like positive discrimination...

Really fake asses these policies ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/09/08, 14:31

While in France it is difficult to reach 2% growth ... not even obviously corrected by inflation! Otherwise it would be a "task" ...

Here I am in this subject I was so snide against the financiers (in general): https://www.econologie.com/forums/banque-us- ... t6130.html

Well, I'm happy to see you understand what a mess we are!

I tried to understand the name of the brave little lady, amila douaris? if qq to a better hearing, could he put a link to the videos this man is talking about?
I give the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xn55q

thanks to the captain
In any case, here is one who was still under stress of his discovery, what a positive stress!

Welcome to the club of the clairvoyant of the generalized shenanigans, hihihi 8)

With Lietseu's enlightened greetings :P :D
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 17/09/08, 14:40

citro wrote:

While in France it is difficult to achieve 2% growth ... not even obviously corrected by inflation! Otherwise it would be a "task" ...

: Arrowu: CHUUTTT. : Shock: The word recession is forbidden ...
You have to say negative growth : Evil:
I do not know which minister, I do not know their names,
except for that of the Prime Minister, N. SARKOSY. :? According to the technocrats, to use the word recession 3 must be noted consecutive months of economic decline ... : Arrowl:

Hello,
As for school failure, : Mrgreen: deferred success

It is therefore deferred growth (as long as you're still there)
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 18/09/08, 18:24

The growth rate is calculated in volume, that is to say after having multiplied the production of each year by the prices on a reference year. it can distort things if the country changes production sector in the meantime, but in any case it is not necessary to correct by inflation.

The 11% is a reference to credit securities issued by banks, so it is very different from inflation. it contributes, but not a factor 1 / 1.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/08, 18:39

Hydraxon wrote:The 11% is a reference to credit securities issued by banks, so it is very different from inflation. it contributes, but not a factor 1 / 1.

In theory if the coefficient should be from 1 to 1 since the value of a currency is defined by the number of its banknotes and coins in circulation: you double their number, you reduce their value of "buying force" by 2 since everyone will have it, in theory twice as much !!

In practice, it is not because inflation is not calculated on all products (already not on real estate!) But only a "panache" of product whose, for a reason X or Y, the prices can vary for reasons other than value for money. In addition, trust money represents only a small part of the wealth.

So why do we learn at school that deflation (the opposite of inflation) is an extremely bad thing? Deflation, however, is the increase in purchasing power? But it's the cessation of consumption on credit!

I am wrong?
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 18/09/08, 18:49

Chouard did not speak of money but of debts. It's not money, but through the mechanisms around bank loans, it's a bit like the same thing. But not completely, since banks do not have the right to lend an arbitrary amount of money (you did not believe that banks have the right to create money?), Only a ratio compared to their guarantees.

And for your question: because the only known way to provoke deflation is to lower the salaries of civil servants while passing a law authorizing companies to do so. eventually, it lowers prices. But the 2 phase is unpopular at a point that becomes embarrassing for business.
0 x