ALERTS !!!! Capitalism must disappear quickly

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
horizon2050
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ALERTS !!!! Capitalism must disappear quickly

by horizon2050 » 20/03/07, 18:28

To know more:

http://www.iprag.net

You will find what it would really take to save the planet and its inhabitants.

If you have better ideas, don't hesitate to post them.

The anti-liberal and anti-capitalist collective of Noisy le Grand. (93)
Last edited by horizon2050 the 09 / 04 / 07, 01: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ALERTS !!!! Capitalism must disappear quickly

by jean63 » 21/03/07, 00:27

horizon2050 wrote:To know more:

www.iprag.net

You will find what it would really take to save the planet and its inhabitants.

If you have better ideas, don't hesitate to post them.

The anti-liberal and anti-capitalist collective of Noisy le Grand. (93)

SUPER, thank you for all this info ... worrying for cretaines : Evil: .but hey, maybe we should wake up.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
pirate
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pirate » 28/03/07, 21:23

0 x
A people who sacrificed his freedom for security deserves neither the one nor the other!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/03/07, 01:07

hacker wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2D8jOzG7NM 8) 8)

...and if it was true . : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/04/07, 00:38

In theory it's good, but "without nuclear power" it's going to be very hard if you want to see it a little clear at home, to have your PC working, your electric water heater for your shower and your kitchen, your fridge, your oven , your electric hotplates, your extractor hood, your hair dryer ... etc, and if you are a handyman: drill, sander, jigsaw, ..etc ..... here it is ... we should do a little recap of our objects running on electricity daily to be surprised at the DEPENDENCE of modern HOMO DEBILIS on the fairy ELECTRICITY (it's worse than a drug).

Of course a lowering of this consumption can reduce the problem a little, but being more and more with more and more devices, I think it's fucked up if not to impose the INVERSE of the consumer society that we are beaten up every day "ALWAYS CONSUME MORE AND MORE OFTEN NEW PRODUCTS AND REPLACE YOUR OLD MODELS WITH NEWS THAT CONSUME LESS BUT LAST MUCH LONGER...where remanufacturing and energy spent to destroy and remanufacture".

We walk on our heads, and the stronger it is that we get there, but the harder will be the FALL.
0 x
pirate
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pirate » 13/04/07, 21:47

The bird sings, even if the branch on which it is perched cracks, because it knows that it has wings ...
and the man because he is ... zealous!
8)
0 x
A people who sacrificed his freedom for security deserves neither the one nor the other!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/04/07, 01:16

Hello

I like this sentence, it is a good illustration of Quebecers
who prefers to depend on others than to be sovereign ...
51% we chose in the referendum for their (security) that it does not deserve ... it only remains to assimilate them, time will do the rest ...
He was afraid of losing the Rockies, most will never be able to get there in their lives!

Andre
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 27/11/10, 12:30

On the part of the leader of a country whose main revenue and political weight comes from the "PENSION" I find it quite swollen : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/11/10, 14:41

The real attempts outside of capitalism have had catastrophic results due to the reality of human behavior:
examples North Korea and Cambodia last with centuries back !!
So we must take into account the reality of our instincts and not break everything but work for awareness, progressive education and well thought out reforms.

Nuclear is the oldest fossil energy on earth (5 billion years and the least renewable of all) and there is not enough left, compared to the solar energy received on earth every second, usable in multiples manners, without pollution, as waste and future Chernobyl that pollutes the planet for millennia, excess cancer, forbidden regions, etc. ... totally some sooner or later, since men are not infallible in perpetuity !!
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"