The Bush family and wars: history

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

The Bush family and wars: history

by Christophe » 25/01/07, 15:43

Not very econological as a subject but very revealing of the way of thinking (and acting) of the Bush family.

I don't know if all the info is true but a good part must be (since it joins other reports like "CIA Secret Wars")

There is about twenty minutes or so.

Part 1: http://www.tontuyau.com/v.asp?id=2451
Part 2: http://www.tontuyau.com/v.asp?id=2459

ps: pay attention to the very pronounced accent : Mrgreen: and the ugly fates of orto grâfes ... :|
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/01/07, 16:22

Hello

ps: do not pay attention to the pronounced accent and ugly fate of orto grâfes

To these Quebeckers they speak badly, they make mistakes,
but what content !!

Andre
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 25/01/07, 16:33

Okay, the accent is understandable (more than that of tetesaclaques.tv anyway : Lol: ).

As for the content, it is true that it joins a lot of other documents that I have seen ("the world according to Bush", "Farenheit 911", ...) but it is still as edifying.

PS: I did not know this video sharing site, but I love their name "Your pipe": rough translation of "You tube" : Cheesy:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"