[Article] Analysis of science popularizers on Youtube

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

[Article] Analysis of science popularizers on Youtube

by thibr » 24/05/21, 09:36

Hello, a video a little different than usual, I hope you don't mind (it starts in English but it's in French from 27:30, some haven't seen it). I'm trying to do a little more research next to popularization, and even if it's not easy because you take a lot of my time, Youtube is a perfect subject for that! So here is a small publication to put the foot in the stirrup. I hope I can start other projects like this in 2021, and if you have some spare time and some stats / programming skills, please don't hesitate to contact me, I will always need a hand! Kisses.

Edit: I'm pretty blown away that you liked this format! I was doing this mostly for the fun of doing a scientific article on video without expecting you to particularly like it, but the video seems to be as watched as usual, and apart from a few traditional grumpy feedback are very good too. Maybe I'll stop the geologist jokes and make some really sober videos for you with just graphics and data.
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"