The government's ugly foutage

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The government's ugly foutage

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 11:28

Regarding the spreading of pesticides in inhabited areas ... and its "security" perimeter. : Evil:

"... the minister, while announcing a perimeter of 5 m for the balance of any account, launched a consultation supposed to last three weeks. Schematically, the minister takes a decision then submits his decision to a mock consultation ... The citizens will have undoubtedly the possibility of supporting his decision or supporting his decision!
However, in an IFOP survey initiated by Agir pour l'Environnement, 96% of those questioned indicated that they were in favor of banning the spraying of pesticides 150 m from homes. "

And again, in France we are nice, we want 150m while in Canada 2Km are requested!
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/envi ... nismes.php

All this is reminiscent of the sinister cloud of Chernobyl which miraculously stopped at the borders of France ... Today we are told that the toxicity of pesticides stops at 5m homes and schools.
Sign the petition:
https://communesanspesticides.agirpourl ... ement.org/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: The government's ugly foutage

by perseus » 09/09/19, 12:11

Hello,

GuyGadebois wrote:[...]
However, in an IFOP survey initiated by Agir pour l'Environnement, 96% of those questioned indicated that they were in favor of banning the spraying of pesticides 150 m from homes. "

I hope the same 96% do not use N-Methylcarbamate, tetramethrin and other pyrethroids, Bordeaux mixture etc at home.

@+
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 12:14

Perseus wrote:Hello,

I hope the same 96% do not use N-Methylcarbamate, tetramethrin and other pyrethroids, Bordeaux mixture etc at home.

@+

Home, zero pesticides, zero Bordeaux mixture, NOTHING.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Did67

by Did67 » 09/09/19, 13:44

It would be amazing if they were against it.

After that, what they eat, what they do at home, the "WC ducks" they use, is something else. They don't necessarily make the connections. The French are champion for "demanding from others" - and when it comes to them, they demand the right to continue to pollute (see the car, carbon tax, yellow vests etc ... see the success of SUVs, the sector up for cars, not the little puppy at 3 and a few liters at 100).

So these kinds of polls that isolate an "emotional" factor, for me, that doesn't mean too much. We would conduct a survey to find out if at night, it is better to light the moon with compact fluorescent or with LEDs, 55% would be for LEDs, 30% for compact fluorescent and 15% no opinion. And the same would go buy the 2020 edition of "gardening with the moon"!
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 13:49

Did67 wrote:

It would be amazing if they were against it.

After that, what they eat, what they do at home, the "WC ducks" they use, is something else. They don't necessarily make the connections. The French are champion for "demanding from others" - and when it comes to them, they demand the right to continue to pollute (see the car, carbon tax, yellow vests etc ... see the success of SUVs, the sector up for cars, not the little puppy at 3 and a few liters at 100).

So these kinds of polls that isolate an "emotional" factor, for me, that doesn't mean too much. We would conduct a survey to find out if at night, it is better to light the moon with compact fluorescent or with LEDs, 55% would be for LEDs, 30% for compact fluorescent and 15% no opinion. And the same would go buy the 2020 edition of "gardening with the moon"!

Do not worry, I do not smoke by this kind of poll. The fact remains that we must legislate, quickly and above all better to prevent our compatriots and especially our children do not get themselves chemical fogs in full pear!
I do not use any cosmetic in plastic bottle (that of Alep soap, three different according to the use), my maintenance products are the baking soda, the sodium percarbonate, the black soap, the citric acid and the soda crystals. I also have a solar hot water heater. When on my vehicle, apart from the water-doped Dacia, I announced on another wire that I just bought a seat that runs on CNG (I'll pick it up at the end of the week). I try at my level to do what I can to minimize my carbon footprint.
Ps: I am against public lighting as it is practiced nowadays.
Last edited by GuyGadebois the 09 / 09 / 19, 13: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 09/09/19, 13:51

For this guy from the FDSEA, no worries.

When you see the farmers in jumpsuits in their tractor, it's still a bit afraid to treat 0m a school.

According to the interviewee "the residents only hear propaganda". : Oops:
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/09/19, 13:57

While toxic clouds stop at building 5m! What the French are cons, all the same ... they only listen to propaganda.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/09/19, 14:29

GuyGadebois wrote:However, in an IFOP survey initiated by Agir pour l'Environnement, 96% of those questioned indicated that they were in favor of banning the spraying of pesticides 150 m from homes. "

I hope, it is not said, that in this survey we checked the answer to the same question for 300m, 200m, 100m or 50m .... It would be very interesting to see the differences ..... s there are some.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 09/09/19, 14:45

Perseus wrote:

@+

Except that the bad things that people do at home have an impact on them and not on their neighbors!
(Even if, say the purists, the products are found in nature).

Otherwise, on the news, they specified the size of the protection zones around the houses:

- 5 meters for products spread on the ground,
- 10 meters the products sprayed in the air ...

(one of the sources of the announcement on the net here)

Now, the first farting less than 10 meters from me, I complain! : Cheesy:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Did67

by Did67 » 09/09/19, 14:46

GuyGadebois wrote:I do not use any cosmetic in plastic bottle (that of Alep soap, three different according to the use), my maintenance products are the baking soda, the sodium percarbonate, the black soap, the citric acid and the soda crystals. I also have a solar hot water heater. When on my vehicle, apart from the water-doped Dacia, I announced on another wire that I just bought a seat that runs on CNG (I'll pick it up at the end of the week). I try at my level to do what I can to minimize my carbon footprint.
Ps: I am against public lighting as it is practiced nowadays.

In response to your post, I'm talking about 96% ...

Do not feel personally targeted because you have posted the results of the polls.

I have elsewhere described all my scruples. For example, having taken the plane to give conferences in Nantes, Toulouse or soon in Bordeaux. To drive a car on LPG. I had a converted C1, which died around 200 (valves burnt by gas - valve leaks become blowtorches). I now have an Avéo. And still an old C000 second generalization, also transformed, which still helps out when you are 5. I put videos on Youtube, a pickpocket system that I disapprove of. We exchange there on the internet, a voracious energy system. I have two computers. Who come from China. And are full of "rare earths". We still consume 5 kWh of electricity per year (even though it was 2 ten years ago);

So I try to take care of my own ass as best I can with my income (1 euros net pension, and my wife's salary, all before taxes) before criticizing other people. ".

On the other hand, yes, I open my mouth on a lot of behaviors that m'hripile me! Including the lesson donor boosters on their McIntosh in the 16th arrondissement. And who think they are self-reliant by growing a foot of tomatoes and a bouquet of parsley or basil on their balcony and buying shiitakes produced in a garage with a lot of technology.

I admit that I am not always clear in my answers, where I jump from urbi and orbi criticism to individual response. Which won me misunderstandings. Generally deserved. I was also lit, just for offense of unconventional opinions.
1 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"